INVU

The lyrics of this song are "I think I lost my mind" by Taeyeon. The song is about a person's kind of love and how they fall in love with each other. The speaker is trying to love the other person, but knows they can't beat them even if they push them away. The irony is that one person loves someone who shines more, which causes the speaker to become even more depressed. This song is a reflection on the idea that love can be dangerous and that it is important to choose someone to spend time with. The lyrics of this song are "I think I lost my mind" by Taeyeon. The protagonist is trying to love the other person, but knows they can't beat them even if they push them away. She then reflects on how her kind of love was different from the beginning and how she had been feeling overwhelmed and exhausted by the situation. She still believes that the one thing that was bothering her was to shine more, which she has tried to forget. The song ultimately reveals that no one can love someone who is too hard to accept. The lyrics of this song are "I think I lost my mind" by Taeyeon, "The Broken Heart" by Jessie J. The lyrics describe a person's kind of love and how they fall in love with each other. The speaker is trying their best to love the other person, but knows they can't beat them even if they push them away. Instead, the speaker is forced to abandon themselves and make it easy for them to love their loved one. The song is a reflection on the feeling of losing their mind and the loss of love that comes with it, and the inability to stop the "broken heart" from beating them. Taeyeon falls in love with someone who is different from her and has a broken heart, but it's her kind of love, and she can't love them even if they push her away. She can't beat them, but the irony is that they shine more than she can, and when they leave, she can't stop the broken heart from scratching her.