Set me free

The phrase "heaven" is used in the song "Jihyo" by Jessie J to describe the speaker's journey of self-discovery and courage in the face of life's challenges. The song emphasizes the importance of standing up for what is out of reach and working hard to make it a reality. It also encourages the speaker to never let go of their feelings and to use all eyes to make them free. The chorus of the song emphasizes this message, repeating the words like "he wants all eyes on me" when they reach everyone can see. Ultimately, the speaker is determined to make his dreams come true and to make himself free. The lyrics of this song are "Jihyo" and "It Is" by Jihyo. The song is about the singer's journey to find the secret to success and happiness. He is driven by a feeling of freedom and is ready to risk it all. He references the phrase "rainbow" from the song "Tzuyu" to emphasize the importance of being free from the words that keep him sleepless. He also expresses his longing for the person who will bring out the best of him and will set him free when they touch everyone can see. Ultimately, he is determined to make his dreams come true. Jihyo, Momo, Sana, Daahyun, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu all express their love for Jihyo, saying that she brings out the best of them and that they want all eyes on them when they touch. They also say that they are willing to risk it all to be with her, even if it is just a fantasy.