He was amazed by the mension the first thought came into his mind to bring his Chico here and show him too so his son can also enjoy and after getting old he can also buy a mension like this

"Bae-soo!!! " Someone shouted his name so turned around to look, and he smiled seeing his friend standing there in blue suit with a tie just like the guards were wearing at the gate.

"Jacky!! " He take big steps toward his friend and hugged him tightly, he was feeling overwhelmed seeing his friend after soo many years but frowned when Jacky didn't hugged back rather pushed him away.

"Hug me later .. If you didn't meet boss in five minutes he will fire you and give your job to someone else!! " Jacky said and started to walk toward the mension.

"Noo.. On my god I didn't woke up that's why I am late, " Mr. Jeon gasped and nervous ness fell in his bones. He already make bad first impression to his boss. Great.

"It's okay, I personally requested him to hire you and I am his personal driver or bodyguard so that's why agreed or else you wouldn't be here, now don't speak much until he ask you something. Yeah? " Jacky said to which bae-soo nodded and finally they enter inside the mension.

First thing he did gasped but groaned when Jacky pinched his arms. "Don't be unprofessional, he hates these type of people. " Jacky said . Now bae-soo noticed the person who was sitting in couch reading some things in his tab wearing black check suit, white tie with some print on it , hair perfectly done, black shoes which were shining like a glass.

"Master... Mr. Jeon is here, " Jacky finally said and bowed to which bae-soo followed the action and greeted the person. His boss finally looked at him and make a expression which were screaming disgust. Mr. Jeon lowered his laze. What did he expect that his boss will be nice person? Well jokes on him then.

"I hate people who got late ", that's the only thing he heard after that his boss stand up from the couch and turned to Jacky.

" Tell him the job, salary and give him the suit . "Saying that left, bae-soo turned to his friend.

" I got the job right? " , he asked softly to which Jacky nodded and told hims about everything. He got to know that he's a driver of young master, he had to pick and drop him to the school or anywhere and anytime he wants to which Jacky told him that young master never go to places.

When he got ready after wearing his suit. He came out of workers room where lockers are present for everyone. He saw a kid waiting at the hall for someone and he immediately understand's that's his young master. He went there and noticed a lady standing too.

_________________________________

Taehyung was waiting for his driver. His Father's driver told him that his new driver will drop me today. He was already late 5 minutes , just like his father he also hate late people that's it. This is the only thought matched with father. Mari was standing there with him, she always see him leave. He looked at the person who just came and stand up in front of him. Before he looked at the face the person bowed nighty dgree and apologized for being late.