Playin' Games 🏀 (DBook)

HI! This was a request. I hope you like it.
Also, I don't proof read it so lmk if there's any typos or grammatical errors.
                                               -lalz🤍

You: Jasmine
"I'm not playing with you, Jasmine. You wouldn't like it if it was me," says Devin Booker, your boyfriend of a few years now. Things had been rocky between you because of your friendship with Brandyn, a childhood friend.
"How many times do I gotta tell you, Dev? He's a friend. Nothing more, nothing less," you say, brushing him off. The arguing had been going on for a minute.
"Stop testing me. You ain't gon' like it when I react," he says sternly. You giggle in his face. He glares at you, clenching his jaw.
"Keep it up then," he mumbles under his breath.
"Why you being insecure?" you ask, knowing it was gonna piss him off more. He chuckles knowing damn well that was not the case. He wasn't insecure and you both new that, he was just protective of what was his.
"Shut the fuck up, Jasmine," he says sternly, not a single expression on his face. He walks out the room, slamming the door behind him. Now you knew you fucked up. Because of the argument, Devin left for his game all up in his head which could result badly for the rest of the team.
"Shit," you mumble to yourself as you head to your room to get ready for the game.

~*~

At the game, you arrived by yourself. You walked in and took your seat, courtside. You post a pic of your shoes on the arena floor with the location stamp on your instagram. Not long after, Brandyn swipes up and says he is there too. You look around but don't spot him. After a while of looking around, you spot him coming down the steps towards you. Security stops him from stepping on the courtside.
"It's okay, he's with me," you wave at the security. They nod and let him by. He embraces you and just as he does that, Devin and the rest of the guys come out of the locker room for warm up. You pull away from Brandyn as you spot your boyfriend. He glares at you as he approaches. Brandyn steps far back. Devin hugs you, like he always did during home games. He owned two seats courtside, which were the seats you were in now. You hug him around the neck.
"What the fuck is he doing here?" he whispers in your ear. You shrug at him as you place a kiss on his cheek. He smiles, trying to hide his anger for the public. He walks away and begins warming up with the guys. You take your seat and pat the one next to for Brandyn.
"Oh, no. I couldn't. I just came to say hi," he says.
"Just sit please," you say. He hesitates a little but takes the seat. You talk for a while as the game starts. When the tip-off clock goes off, you pull off your jacket revealing a jersey with Devin's number on it. He looks over at you and can't help but smile a little. His smile quickly fades as he watches Brandyn put his hand on your leg.
The entirety of the game was you and Brandyn catching up. Devin sucked the whole game, only dropping 17 points and having around 6 turnovers. You knew this was your fault.
As the game came to an end, Brandyn made his way back up to where his seat was.
Game ended, 104-116 giving the Buck's their 50th win of the season and the Sun's their 32nd loss. Devin tossed his towel to the ground in frustration. As he exited the court, he glared at you. You knew that did not mean anything good.
You exited the arena along with the other fans into the private garage. Your heals clicking as you made your way to your car. You waited a little before starting your car and heading out of the parking garage. You lived around 20 minutes from the arena but about halfway there you get a call from Devin🤍.
"Hello?" you answer cautiously.
"Where the fuck are you?" he asks.
"I'm on my way home. Why? What's up?" you answer calmly.
"Get here, now," he says as he hangs up. Him being home now meant he skipped press and rushed out of the building. This couldn't be good.

~*~

As you pull up to your house, you see all the lights off. Devin's copper Impala, Pretty Penny, was in the garage which meant he was home. Shit.
You make your way in the house as quiet as possible. You try and listen out for where he might be but the house is completely silent. You let your guard down a little as you set your stuff down on the kitchen counter. You make your way around the house into the bedroom you shared with Devin. Everything was dark, which was odd because you usually left the LEDs on. You shut the door behind you and as if on cue, the red LED lights come on, lighting the room. Devin sits in the middle of the bed, shirtless, glaring at you.
"Took you a while," he says. You gulp loudly, knowing something was coming your way.
"Sorry," you say.
"Shut up," he says sternly as he straightens up on the bed. You don't say anything or move.
"Strip," he spits out. You look at him, confused.
"Wha—," you begin.
"I'm not gonna repeat myself, Jasmine," he interrupts. You swallow the lump in your throat and begin to take your clothes off slowly.
"While you do that, explain to me why Brandyn was there," he asks, not removing his eyes from you for a second. You clear your throat.
"I-uh, he happened to be there for the game," you say quietly while removing your bottoms. He chuckles.
"Mmh, right. Seems a little convenient," he says as he watches you remove your last clothing item. An evil grin spread across his face.
"Come here," he says as he pats the bed. You shuffle your way over to him. As you sit on the bed, he grabs you aggressively, laying you right in the middle of the bed. You become aroused just seeing how angry he was. He kisses you roughly. You reach around his neck while he deepens the kiss. He stops you and pins your hands above your head. He begins making his way down to your core. You squirm, trying your hardest not to reach for him. As soon as he reaches your core, he begins devouring. You reach down and comb your hands through his hair. He stops and pins your hands back above your head.
"If you touch me one more time, you're not cumming tonight," he says. You tuck your hands into the headboard. He goes back to eating you out. He adds his finger after a while.

"I'm so— clo-," you spit out between moans. Devin stops as soon as those words come out of your mouth. You shoot your head up. He glares at you and you lay back down without saying a word. He motions for you to lay on your stomach, you do. He lands a really hard smack on your booty. You jump up a little. You hear him rummaging around, probably taking his bottoms off. Then, he grabs you by the hips and raises them, bring you to your knees. He pushes your back into the bed, arching you back, giving himself a great view of everything. He licks his middle and ring finger and swipes your core from behind. Following that, he sinks his length into you. He bottoms out immediately, overwhelming you with pleasure. Out of instinct, you lunge forward. He holds you in place by the hips.
"Why you running?" he asks. You put a hand back, attempting to push him back.
"Jasmine, move your fucking hand," he says. You lunge forward again, all while he thrusts.
"You was so big and bad, what happened now?" he asks as he continues.
"It-its too big, Dev," you whine. He chuckles and lands another smack to your ass. You decide to try and push through.
As he watches you relax, he begins going harder, faster; almost pushing you off your knees every time. You feel tears forming in your eyes from the overwhelming feeling of pleasure. You moan so loud that you were sure the neighbors could hear.
"So close," you moan. Tears begin streaming down your face as you are overcome with an intense orgasm. Devin allows you to finish. He pounds into you at a constant pace, elongating your high. He allows you to fall onto your stomach and take a few breathes before he flips you over, spreads your legs and gets ready again. You place a hand at his lower abdomen.
"What?" he asks as he watches you struggle to breathe.
"Wait— please," you beg as you close your eyes. He doesn't wait and pushes your hand away. He slides himself into you again, earning a hiss from you. You were still really sensitive from your last orgasm. He doesn't care as he begins pounding into you. You close your eyes and try to focus on your breathing, which was a little hard for you as an asthmatic. He leans down and begins kissing and sucking on your neck while thrusting. He pulls away and lands a smack on your thigh.
"Look at me when I fuck you," he says as he bites his lip at the sight of you squirming under him. You open your eyes and try your hardest to hold eye contact.
"Can Brandyn do this to you?" he asks between thrusts. You shake your head while biting your lip.
His thrusts soon become sloppy as he brings himself to the edge. He desperately rotates his hips into yours making an attempt to get you to your edge while desperately getting to his. He begins playing with your bundle of nerves with his thumb while thrusting. You bite your lip as you trap in your moans.
"Fuckk," groans Devin as he shoot his seed into you. A few thrust later, you release all over him. He collapses next to you, taking a second then reaching over into your night stand and tossing you your inhaler.
You smile at him before taking it.
He picks you up and places you on your side of the bed. You drift off in a matter of seconds.

You wake up a few hours later after not feeling him next to you.
"Dev?" you call into the dark room. You force yourself out of bed, you throw on one of Devin's shirts and make your way out into the living area. Devin sits on a stool at the kitchen, his head in his hands. You quietly approach him and hug him lightly, kissing his back. He straightens up and turns to face you.
"Sorry, baby," he says while pulling you close to him. You stand between his legs. He pecks your lips.
"I get it," you begin, "But, I promise he doesn't mean anything to me. He's just a friend," you say.
"I know. I just don't think he sees it that way," he responds.
"I'll keep my distance," you say. He smiles at you and places a kiss on your forehead.