Rumors 🗣 (AG)

This one is very short and rushed. Sorry, I've been away:( ily
                                                       - lalz🤍

You: River or Ree

"Nah, dawg. The issue is that I would never cheat on shorty. That's foul," speaks Aaron to his teammate, MPJ. Mike shrugs as he tries to analyze the situation.
"It's not that you did, it's that it's even a topic in conversation. That shit hurts shorty," reasons Mike. Aaron looks at him awkwardly.
"Bro, how you know my girl so well?" he asks as he goes back to lifting his weights. Mike chuckles.
"I don't, it's just reasonable that shorty feels that way. Let's put it like this, you scrolling through social media and you see some post about your girl cheating on you. You not gonna be happy about that, even if you know it's not true it'll still bug you to know that it even became a rumor. You feel me?" Mike explains. Aaron sighs as he realizes how right his friend is.
"Just a thought," MPJ adds as he feels a bit of tension in the room. Aaron nods as he goes back to his workout routine.

The daily workout session ends shortly after. MPJ and Aaron walk out together and part ways as they reach their vehicles in the parking garage. As Aaron sits in his car, all of the knowledge that Mike had spilt on him earlier replays in his head. Aaron wanted never to hurt you, he never intended to. All of the pieces finally came together to him as he replays what had happened between you two...

It was a Sunday and you and Aaron sat together in your apartment. Your dog, Diesel, rested his large head on your lap as Aaron stroked his back. The moment was soon interrupted as your phone began to blow up with texts and notifications. You picked it up and read a few messages and notifications.
'AARON GORDON OF THE DENVER NUGGETS SPOTTED WITH MISTRESS - TMZ'
"What's this?" you asked as you shoved your phone in Aaron's face. He jumped back as he held your phone and read the large title of the TMZ article sent to you.
"That's some funny shit," he dryly said as he handed you your phone back. You stood up and stormed into you bedroom. Aaron didn't follow you or even call after you, he paid no mind to the situation. The picture on the TMZ article wasn't clear at all but even if it wasn't true, it made you upset and Aaron didn't seem to care. You began to pack your bags with some of your clothes and personal items.
As you finished packing, you heard the front door close meaning Aaron had just stepped out so you took your things and left. That was the last time Aaron had seen you. He came back to his home to find you and your belongings gone as well as your dog, Diesel. He never understood why you left.

His understanding became clear 5 days later when MPJ enlightened him with knowledge and common sense. He took time to think and the more he thought, the more clear things became. He began to try and reach out to you. It was not taking him anywhere at first but you could tell he had something important to say so you gave in. You decided to meet up and talk about things.

"Okay, talk. I don't have much time," you say. You had a clear schedule but you thought it would be beneficial for you to act busy. Aaron glares at you, a bit annoyed.
"Look, Ree. You know I love you, I would never cheat on you. I have now clue where all that came from. I promise," he rambled. You crack a small smile. You knew he would never cheat on you but it sure bugged you to hear about it.
"Who is she then?" you ask. He shrugs.
"River, I have no clue who shorty is," he clarifies. You nod.
"Okay," you respond quietly. He smiles at you, hoping to get one back. You do.

The dinner ends shortly after and you both head home.
"Let's get out of here," says Aaron. You agree and trail behind him.
"How'd you even get here?" he asks.
"Uber," you respond. He freezes in his tracks.
"River, what did I tell you about ubering," he asks. You roll your eyes.
"Yeah, I know but what was I supposed to do," you ask as you walk past him to his car.
"Call me, that's what," he says as he follows you.

After you made your way to the car, things became a blur. Why you were nude in the back seat of his car as he lined himself up with you; a question left unanswerable.
"You ready?" he asks as he looks into your eyes for consent. You nod as you impatiently wait for him. He slowly pushes himself inside you, stretching you out perfectly. It'd been too long since you last felt your boyfriend, the feeling causing your eyes to roll back. Aaron bites his lip as he observes the effect he has on you. He begins thrusting faster, sinking his length into you deeper and deeper each time. You moan quietly as he begins hitting your g-spot repeatedly.
"I-I love you," you manage to spit out. Aaron smiles as he kisses you.
"I love you too," he says between thrusts. The car rocks a bit as he thrusts into you harder. You were sure people could see the car moving from the outside.

He brings you too your edge relatively soon as his thrusts become sloppy. Your moans muffled by your hand were still pretty loud.
As he continues thrusting, you begin to shake as your orgasm begins to rise. Almost as if on cue, his climax begins too. He leans down and whimpers in your ear as you moan out his name.

You both pant heavily as your bodies stick together after your climax.
"You're amazing," he says as he places a kiss on your forehead.