Training✨ (DBook)

ilyflako  this for you👀 i hope you like it!

You: Diamonté or Didi (Di)

Diamonté walked into the Suns training room as instructed. She wore her training uniform which was a Suns track suit.
She'd been working for the Phoenix Suns as a trainer in the coaching staff for a little over a week now. She was getting along well with everyone; everyone except Devin. He seemed to be giving her a difficult time for no reason, really. On her first day, Devin threw the towel she handed to him back at her face with so much attitude. This day, he gave her the dirtiest look as she walked in. Diamonté was a bit concerned if maybe this would have any interference with her job. After all, her job was to train and help these players out, not deal with their attitudes.
The Suns had a successful practice. As they all walked out, like usual, they thanked the coaching/training staff.
"Thanks, Diamonté," said Chris as he walked past her.
"Your welcome," she said as she watched him walk away. As she turned back around, Devin stood in front of her. He made eye contact and walked away without saying anything. Diamonté just laughed in irritation.

A couple days later, the coaching staff was having one-on-one time with the players so Diamonté and the rest of the trainers were not really needed, therefore they all sat in their office. As Diamonté typed away at her computer, a quiet knock was heard at the door. She snapped her focus up and saw Monty and Devin. She motioned for them to come in with her hand.
"Hey, you busy?" asked Monty as he made his way in her office. Diamonté smiled like she always did.
"Uh, a little. Why what's up?" she asked as she looked up at Devin.
"So we just finished his one-on-one but he was complaining about his knee. The right one. Can you maybe have a look at it?" asked Monty as he pointed at Devin's knee. Diamonté hesitated before responding.
"I- uhm, have you asked Ashley?" she asked as she looked back at her computer, trying to seem very busy.
"Yeah, she said to come to you," answered Devin. Diamonté sighed in defeat.
"Okay, yeah. Just give me a second. Take a seat on the table," she said as she closed all her tabs up.
"Great, thank you," added Monty as he made his way out of her office. Devin placed himself on the table, his feet dangling from it as he rubbed his right knee a little. Diamonté took her sweet time closing her computer tabs as she dreaded the idea of working on Devin. She definitely wasn't looking forward to the attitude but in the moment the energy in the room was different.
"Okay, so describe the feeling to me, please," she began as she walked over to the table.
"I mean, it hurts when I bend it. Like when I crouch or squat," he explained. Diamonté rolled her sleeves up as she held back her shocked reaction from Devin attitude-less response.
"Okay, may I?" she asked permission to touch him as she made eye contact. He nodded. Something in his eyes, something about his look threw her off a bit. Things seemed to be going surprisingly smooth; almost too smooth.
Diamonté ran her fingers lightly around the muscles on his knee. She lightly added pressure to the back of his knee as well as the front.
Suddenly, she looked up and Devin's face was inches from hers. They locked eyes and out of nowhere, Devin planted a kiss on her lips. Diamonté jumped back startled as she wiped her lips.
"What the—," she whispered to herself. Devin didn't break eye contact as he reached out for her hand. Diamonté reluctantly gave it to him as she stepped close.
"Don't do that," she said as she looked away. Devin smirked.
"Don't do what?" he asked as he played dumb. Diamonté's hand was trapped between both of his as she uncomfortably coughed.
"Why'd you do that?" she asked as she finally got her hand free of his. Devin just gazed at her as he smiled.
"I could tell you needed that from me," he responded. Diamonté laughed as she tried to go back to working on his knee but the sexual tension in the atmosphere threw her for a loop. Devin held both her hands in place before she could even do anything.
"What?" she asked annoyed. Devin didn't say anything as he reached around and pulled her body close to his. Diamonté didn't move away as their faces became very close again. She just kept her eyes on his.
"This is completely unprofessional," she commented as she held eye contact. Devin nodded in agreement as he closed the gap between their lips. He began moving his lips slowly as hers synced with his. Her hands rested on his upper thighs as his rested on her back. The kiss quickly got deeper and more intense while the oxygen around them seemed to get thinner as their breathes became heavier.
In one swift movement, Devin pulled away from the kiss and slid her Phoenix Suns top off, leaving Diamonté in her black, Nike sports bra. Devin connected their lips again as he smirked, satisfied with what he saw.
Still kissing, Devin slid off of the table as he leaned down to kiss her. Diamonté's hands flew to his neck as his found a home on her booty. He'd never noticed how great of a body she had until this very second as he felt on her. Slowly, Devin snuck his hands into her bottoms and felt on her booty. His hands gently roamed her as she became more and more aroused.
"Devin, this is wrong," she said but wasn't able to get herself to stop. Devin moved his kisses to her neck and ear.
"So wrong," he agreed but didn't stop.
The truth was that he wanted her all along but never knew how to express it. She never realized how handsome he was until now.
As things got more intense, Diamonté tugged at Devin's shirt meaning she wanted it off. He pulled back and peeled it off before pushing her onto her desk.