Chapter: 8 ~LEMON~

AN: So first off I wanna say thanks for being patient and I'm sorry it took so long to make this... I lost my great grandmother and things have been going on so much I just had to take a small emergency hiatus, but I am back and I promise this story will keep going! This story is getting close to an end but I will have an omake and prologue at the end, AND if you guys want more stories with Scotland and reader then just comment on the last existing chapter and I will make another chapter that goes along with this story kind of. Thank you so much for being patient though, I really appreciate it. Thank you to those who do read these by the way! I know it's not very fun but I feel like this is a more efficient way to talk to you all other than messaging all of you guys ^^" I don't own you nor Hetalia. Hope you enjoy~! Yes this chapter is hella long but I promise it'll be worth it! I forgot to mention! thank dottlingland for helping with this chapter and making it the chapter that it is now, because honestly they helped immensely!

________________________________________________________________________

You woke up with tear stains on your cheeks. You had been so torn up with the whole kiss incident you had cried yourself to sleep. It wasn't your fault though, it was all Alistair's, at least you blamed it on him anyways. He was asleep on the couch with a throw blanket over him, head rested on the arm of your couch still taking in sleep from yesterday's events.

Pushing yourself up to a sitting position you grabbed your sketchbook, taking the peace and quiet of your house to at least get one more picture done. You drew his face from last night, the one after you had slapped him. His eyes wide, like a deer's in the headlights. You wrote 'Shocked' and underlined it. One more to go. You had him when he was serine, happy, aroused, and now shocked. You just needed to figure out how the hell you were going to get another. There was no way he had stayed, at least so you thought.

You got up, got clean clothes and went to the bathroom, running the hot and cold water to get a nice warm mixture. Stripping yourself you made it an effort to make sure the tear stains were gone.

The first thing that brought my mind to consciousness was the sound of running water and the fact my back hurt from sleeping in an uncomfortable position. I rubbed my eyes and looked around, the memories filling in from last night and yesterday. I sighed and looked at my paper, those emotions only in the past week. Hell, past few days. How was I supposed to show him I cared? That I loved him? That I was sorry?

I groaned as I got to my feet, glancing up to the stairs and to the room I assumed to be the bathroom. The lad was going to get finished soon, he'd probably be hungry. I could make him breakfast. Yeah! That should help some! I went to the kitchen and looked around, soon becoming familiar with everything. I decided on eggs, bacon, and sausage, maybe pancakes if they had anything to make them. A bit... American, but it was filling at least. So after grabbing an apron I went to work, a small smile on my face.

I finished my shower with a sigh, getting dressed after re-wrapping bandages on me, though really I didn't need so many. It looked worse than how I felt. I just had so many purple marks on my (s/c) skin, it made me feel sick to my stomach. I pushed the disgust down and left the bathroom, going into mine to put my clothes in my hamper.

The silence that I heard was hurting me. It was just me now, I had lost the only person I ever wanted to keep in life. I felt a few tears slip down my face but I didn't cry, I had to stop crying so much. I violently rubbed the tears away and soon smelt something delicious coming from the kitchen. Already I was worried but not much, it might have been my neighbors as if to say sorry for their efforts.