"I just got a lot of things on my mind" he said.

"And I don't? I basically have a bounty on my head dean! My best friend just sold out to a man that is trying to basically kill me! My only family since I was 12 turned out just like everyone else I ever knew! She sold me out to better herself!" I yelled having tears roll down my cheek.

"Oh yea? Do you understand what it does to me knowing that? Do you know what it was like  thinking I wasn't gonna make it to you in time on raw? If aj wouldn't have found me, you would've just let Seth destroy you out there! You weren't even defending yourself Cecily!" He yelled back.

"I couldn't!" I cried.

"That's bull shit! I know you can fight! You could've but you didn't!" He yelled.

"I couldn't because he threatened me!" I yelled causing him to stop and just look at me breathing heavily.

Wiping my cheeks dry, I starred at him and noticed he wasn't going to say anything so I continued,

"While you were at the gym,i got a call from Mariah and then that's when Seth took her. I was so scared. Then he said he wouldn't hurt her or you if I agreed to let him do whatever he wants without any defense."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked quieter while clenching his fists.

"I couldn't. That would have made things worse" I whispered wiping my face again.

Hearing dean growl, I quickly adverting my eyes nervously to my hands. 

"I'm going to kill him" he growled.

Looking up from my hands, I saw him grab his jacket and head for the door. Standing up swiftly I yelled,

"Dean stop!"

He turned back to me looking like I was crazy,"stop? You want me to stop? He threatened you. Hurt you in ways indescribable and you want me to stop?"

I said nothing and just looked down at the ground. 

"What do you want from me Cecily!" He yelled.

"I want you to sit here and hold me! I want you to keep me close because the only place I have ever felt safe was when your arms are around me! I want you to talk to me and reassure me everything will be ok because I'm scared!" I yelled completely shaking.

Sitting on the bed I hid my face into my hands and just cried. I have officially broken and the worse part was...it was infront of him. I wanted more than anything for dean to think that I wasn't weak. That I could go into this and not only protect myself, but him too. Minutes went by and dean hadn't moved or said anything. I felt his eyes intently on me as I cried. Wrapping my arms around myself I whispered,

"Please dean" standing up I walked nervously over to him and stood infront of him.

Looking up at him nervously, he starred back as I whispered,"I need you. I love you dean"

Feeling like I could barely breathe I waited for his reaction to my confession. I had never said those 3 words to any man before. Not to my own father or even to Brett. Hearing deans breathing quicken, he looked at me shocked. I starred back waiting, hoping he would just say something....anything. Instead, his eyes seemed lost and just turned and opened the door, slamming it behind him. I jumped as the door slammed as i felt my insides break. I had let myself become vulnerable to a man and I had been burned again. Choking on a sob, I started to hyperventilate as tears poured down my face like waterfalls. My legs trembling, I fell on the bed and screamed as loud as I could into a pillow. He was just like them. He left me.