four

yulani jenelle kingmarch 1, 2023atlanta ga

yulani jenelle king
march 1, 2023
atlanta ga

"sighhh, it's been a month and i haven't went no where." trinity dramatically fell out on yani's couch. yani laughed. "girl the month was over like 4 days ago, plus didn't durk just take you outta the country two days ago?" she raised an eyebrow.

"girlllla, let's not speak on the past. we focusing on the presentaaa." trinity dragged out. "ok bestie." yani shook her head before checking her latest post.

therealyulanij

liked by kingvonfrmdao and 20,986 otherstherealyulanij what meek say, "ain't this what they been waitin for?" 🌚

therealyulanij what meek say, "ain't this what they been waitin for?" 🌚

view all 900 comments
random87 OMGGG finally!!!
   | therealyulanij @random87 sorry baby 😂

"I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BESTIE BACK IN THE STUDIOOOOII, AYE AYE AYE AYE." trinity began twerking in the couch making yani giggle.

"i can't either, i though after having taylor that i would leave all of that alone." yani stated. "i am so proud of you girl." trinity hugged her best friend. "thank you boop." yani smiled.

"we should celebrate. oh and booka been askin bout you, talm bout some damn 'i miss my bestie. where she at?' type shit." trinity rolled her eyes.

"he is so funny, i really enjoyed hanging out with all of your friends. except for that asian girl." yani made a yikes face thinking of the "conversation" she had with asian. "ouuu i hate that bitch so bad. ion like that ho." trinity started fighting the air making yani laugh. "what she said to you so i can finally have a reason to beat this bitch ass.

"not much really, she just wanted to let me know that von was her boyfriend. but i didn't even know the guy until that night." yani shrugged.

"that bitch piss me off so damn bad bro, ion even see why von still with that ant built bitch anyway." she rolled her eyes.

"trinity don't talk about her body like that." yani hit her arm. "but am i lying though?" yani went quiet. "exactly bitch." trinity said making yani bust out laughing.