one

yulani jenelle king
february 27, 2023
atlanta ga

yulani jenelle kingfebruary 27, 2023atlanta ga

"swim toward me pumpkin." yani smiled, turning to see her daughter taylor giggling while swimming towards her.

the two were currently enjoying their saturday evening in the pool that was located in the back of their apartment building.

"aww, y'all are so adorable!" yani's best friend trinity shouted from the pool chairs. she took a picture of the two then sent it to yani's phone.

"alright baby, it's time to get inside." yani pulled taylor to stand up and out of the pool. "but i'm not ready to leave yet mommy." taylor frowned.

yani sighed before wrapping the towel around her daughter's shoulder to close in front of her. "we'll come back next saturday and cook on the grill again, k?" taylor nodded and ran towards the elevator.

her mother and trinity soon joined her and she pushed the button to go to the 12th floor which was two levels under the pool level.

"go ahead and start your bath water pumpkin, i'm gonna make you some noodles." yani kissed taylor cheek then let her run off.

"bestieee." trinity cheesed making yani straight face her. "what is it this time trin?" yani asked while putting water in her clear small pot.

"you wanna go to this club with me tomorrow night? durk's performing and said that i could bring anyone with me." trinity eyes were filled with hope. hopes that her best friend would come with her to the club.

"since i'm getting better with my social anxiety, i guest i could stay for about an hour." yani shrugged while stirring the noodles. trinity squealed loudly while jumping up and down.

"oh my god, i thought you were gonna say no, i love you so much." trinity went and kissed yani's cheek making her giggle. "i love you too."

"i'll be back tomorrow at 7:30 to help you find something to wear. tell taylor i love her, see you later!" trinity said once the elevator closed.

shaking her head, yani sat down on top of the counter while looking on instagram. about to post something on her story, she swiped up where she could see all of her photos and seen one of her and taylor in the pool from earlier. 

"aww." yani mumbled before posting it.

therealyulanij

Liked by trinityjusglo and 16,568 otherstherealyulanij that's my twinnem 😂💕

therealyulanij that's my twinnem 😂💕

comments off

standing back up, yani turned off her stove and drained the noddles in the sink. she then put the pot back on the stove and put the chicken season inside of it. "pumpkin your noddles are ready!" yani shouted putting other extra seasoning in the pot. "coming mommy!" taylor yelled back.

putting the noddles in a bowl, she sat them at the table, seeing that taylor was running down the hall with her ipad pro in her hands.

"stop running before you hurt yourself baby." yani said making taylor nod. she sat down at the table, setting her ipad up against the paper towel holder.

"try not to make a mess, i'm gonna go take a shower." yani notified taylor. "okayy." taylor began eating her noodles while yani went into her room.

turning on the water, yani heard her phone ringing and quickly went to go and grab from off of her bed. she seen it was a incoming facetime call from taurus, taylor's father.

"yes?" yani called out once she answered the phone. "wassup withca?" he replied back. yani walked back into the bathroom, sitting her phone down on the counter. "nothing, about to get in the shower, what you doin?" yani asked while getting her a new towel and rag.

"lemme see that pretty face while you talking." blushing, yani sat her phone up against the sink where you could see her. "y'all must just left the pool?" taurus asked once yani sat the phone up.

"yeah, she worked me up and 7 in the morning asking about it like we don't just go every day." yani chuckled, taking her hair out of the two buns.

"then come to my ma house and get right back in dat bih." taurus shook his head while laughing. "so do you want me to drop taylor off or you're gonna pick her up?" yani asked taking off her eyelashes.

"imma come and get ha at 12. you must got somewhere to be?" taurus mugged her. laughing, yani responded. "yeah, but later on that night though."

"where you goin?" he asked picking up his phone so he could be all the way in the camera. "none of your business tremani." yani answered.

"yeah aight, just remember we still go together." taurus mumbled the last part. yani heard it, she just chose not to say anything.

"okay, the waters running i'm gonna call you before i go to bed." yani told him, picking up her phone. "aight, i'm finna call my other baby. i love you jenelle."

"i love you too tremani, goodnight." yani blew a kiss before hanging up the phone.

"hey alexa, play open arms by sza." yani told her alexa that sat in her bathroom. "playing open arms by sza featuring travis scott."

when you do your best you ca-, i done told you
when you do your best, hell, that's all you can do
you and me and anybody else
so they always start talkin'

ooh
runnin' away from where i'm from
never can stay with no one
loving you almost feels like something
when no ones around me, you lost and found me
i was surrounded

"with open open open open arms." yani sung while undressing herself. she entered the shower before sliding the door close so that no air would get out.

yani was happy that she had a baby daddy who she could still talk to without only talking about their daughter.

anytime yani was feeling down, she would go to his house and talk about it or just sleep. their relationship was healthy and she couldn't ask for anything better than that.

heyy, first chapter ofc and imma try to do random updates but it's hard since i got so many ongoing books!! 🤨

vote, comment, yeahhh 🌚