three

yulani jenelle king
february 28, 2023
atlanta ga

yulani jenelle kingfebruary 28, 2023atlanta ga

12:45 p.m.

"shoot!" yani sucked on her index finger that she had just burnt from warming her hot pocket up for to long. "at least it's still soft." she shrugged.

yani poured some ranch on the plate before sitting down at her counter and began eating.

it was the next day after the club and surprisingly, she didn't have a hangover. but trinity woke her up with a facetime call crying about her hangover.

she decided to go live, something she hadn't done in a long time.

about 200 viewers were watching as soon as she started the live. "hi guys." yani smiled at the camera.

when you gon drop some more music girl!??

"ermm, i don't really know. i haven't even been thinking bout it for real." yani chuckled, scratching her nose.

somebody need to break yo damn heart already shit 🙄

yani laughed before taking a bite in her hot pocket. "that's not nice. but imma try and make something." she walked to her fridge and grabbed a water before sitting back down. "period."

bitch yo ass gettin fat! who you been fuckin!??

lil baby 🥱

"thank youu, and i ain't been freaking on nobody. and i don't even talk to lil baby.

he always in yo comments and shit. GIRL CHECK YA DM'S HE MIGHT BE IN THERE TOO GIRL!!

"y'all are so freaking funny." yani laughed, shaking her head at all the comments about lil baby.

oop not him joining!!

add him girl!!!

i wanna be you when i grow up lawd!!

"y'all calm down, imma make some more music for you guys but right now i gotta go bye!!" yani quickly ended the live and continued to eat.

therealyulanij