two

yulani jenelle king
february 27, 2023
atlanta ga

"she say hola papi!" trinity yelled from the living room

"she say hola papi!" trinity yelled from the living room. "trin stop yelling, it's way too early for this bs." yani yawned, rubbing her eye.

"girl get yo ass up, it's 2 o'clock in the afternoon and i brought waffle house." instantly, yani hopped out of bed and went to brush her teeth.

"fat ass." she heard trinity laugh from her room. yani quickly brushed her teeth and washed face before peeing.

"okay, i'm ready to eat now." she said once she finished washing her hands. "they both walked into the kitchen seeing taylor already up eating her waffles while the tv played loudly showing princess and the frog.

"good afternoon tay tay." yani kissed the top of her head. "good afternoon mommy." taylor cheesed. yani walked over to where her food sat and bright it to the counter where she sat on the bar chair.

"i gotta take a shit." trinity ran into the bathroom that was place beside the living room. yani shook her head chuckling while taylor just laughed.

"you're nasty tete trin." taylor said with a full mouth. "don't talk with your mouth full pumpkin." taylor nodded before turning around towards the tv.

"baby, your daddy's coming to pick you up at 2:30 so make sure you back enough clothes. he's taking you to school monday." yani informed her child.

"okayy." she replied while getting up to throw her food away. "i'm gonna do that now!" she yelled while walking down the hall, into her room.

yani ate quietly while watching the princess and the frog smiling. this was yulani's favorite disney princess movie since she was a child.

every night after yani's birthday parties her and her mom would lay in the bed and watch the movie.

now yani does it with taylor.

opening her phone, she seen an email from her therapist saying that her appointment would be moved to next tuesday.

yani replied with a simple okay and thanking her. she opened instagram posting a positive quote on her story she forgot to post yesterday.

therealyulanij 2s

therealyulanij  2s