Chapter: IV Shooting star and her car

Start from the beginning

??? 1: "I'm guessing you're new here pal?"

Y/N: "Is that an...issue?"

??? 1: "Nah, nah nah nah. *hics and puts his arms on the table* Rarely get new folks here these days heh..."

??? 2: "So what's yo name eh?"

??? 1: "Oi, that was my fucking line dipshit"

??? 2: "Well sorry if I'm autistically delayed and acted like I want to rizz up this young fellow"

Y/N: "What..."

??? 1: "Fuck off Toby" 

Toby: "*Chuckles* Names Toby, that's Brad"

Brad: "Motherf-"

Y/N: "Nice to meet y'all"

Toby: "Same could be said to you"

Brad: "*Mumbles*"

Y/N: "How come you're not affected in being drunk even though you...look like you are..?" 

Toby: "Ah guess some perks I have..."

Brad: "Anyways, whatcha think of the hot chick hmm?"

Y/N: "Hot...chick...?"

Brad: "Don't act like a dumbass, that bartender that's cookin' for you"

Y/N: "Oh...her?"

Brad: "Her names Suisei, Hoshimachi Suisei. A hottie ain't she?"

Toby: "Brad-"

Brad: "Shhhhhhh" 

Brad would then do a shushing motion, turning to Toby before hiccing and turning back to you with a raised brow. A grin beaming across his face as you sigh and shake your head. 

Y/N: "I-I guess?"

Brad: "Hah! Well let me tell you, those-"

Toby: "Brad I think you should-"

Brad: "Cut it!" 

Despite Toby trying to prevent the oncoming doom, Brad only stops him, Toby just gives up and sighs as Brad begins to gossip about everything, the bartender slowly approaching him from behind as she cracks her knuckles and smiles.

???: "So who is this girl you keep talking about hmm~?

Brad: "*Gulps* She's behind me ain't she-"

Y/N: "Yep!" 

Y/N: "Suisei right?"

Suisei: "*Smiles and nods* Mhm! I'm Suisei, your shooting star and rising idol hehe"

Brad: "Yeah, shooting my s-"

Suisei then respectively grabs Brad by the collar before tossing him outside with all of her strength, he stayed in the air for a little while before crashing down to a SUV's roof, breaking it as he lands on the driver seat. Toby sighs and apologizes to the two before he bows and runs over to his drunk and passed out friend. Suisei sighs and hands a bowl of fried rice and mug of cold beer.

Y/N: "Oh, thank you! What beer brand is this from?"

Suisei: "Oh, heard it's a good brand from Germany, it's called...erm...Jägermeister?"

Y/N: "Oh...thanks for the meal and drink!" 

As you take down a bite and sip from the food and drink, you feel your body beginning to relax, you chew softly and close your eyes as you let the flavor sink in. It feelt nostalgic, perhaps it's because you remembered the last time a feeling like this felt good, was when your mother would cook meals for you. From a simple bratwurst and rice to scrambled eggs and spam. More and more fondful memories come flooding your mind the more you ate and sip, up to the point that you finished the beer and meal within minutes. You open your eyes once more as Suisei could be seen sat across from you, her eyes locked onto yours as she smiles. Giggling softly as she grabs the empty plate and mug.

Suisei: "How was the meal~?"

Y/N: "It felt....well...good...like my mothers cooking!"

Suisei: "*Hums and puts it all on the sink as she washes her hands* Your mother is a good chef then?"

Y/N: "Haha...y-yeah...she was..."