On A Family Trip

Tony's Pov

We had everything ready for the trip But my mind was still on what We saw rudolph and Anna would never be evil again would they I closed the trunk and got Alaric Up still thinking of the possibility. "Come on sweety" I told him "I made you Breakfast" he rushed up immediately and ran to the kitchen. Rudolph pasted bye and said "wow watch it kiddo" he then came up to me and ask "What's with the rush.  "papa made breakfast" he replied "score" rudolph replied as they both ran to the kitchen. He is his father's son I thought, soon everyone was up and ready to go I put Alaric in his car seat and made sure we have enough to last a week just incase. I started the car Anna looked at me and said "I think I should drive" Gill looked at her and said I think so to" Why I asked gill looked at me and said "You drove me to the store going way over the speed limit" It was 5 more than the sign said Anna laughed and said "Yeah 500 more" I'm driving you can sit next to Alaric though. "Fine" I said as I got out of the driver seat, minutes later we left to head to the boat that would take us to Ashelina Island where the hotel is. the boat ride was 2 days long but the ride to the boat was only 5 hours so we talked some and gill was asking questions on the supernatural.

 "So how old are you guys you still look like teenagers" well Rudolph replied "you stay the same age when you die" "Die" Gill replied "Yeah" rudolph replied "There are two ways the vampire cures works you can drink vampire blood and die or if your like me and Anna born with the bloodline you have to just die without having to drink blood". Cool but said he replied "how did you two die" he asked I looked at him and said "Gill" "what he replied "I was curious" It's ok dear rudolph replied "Anna died from a fire she still has the burt mark on her arms" And you gill asked "Anna then looked at the mirror looking at rudolph sighed and said he died of suicide". I was shocked to hear that I knew about Anna and the fire but nothing on Rudolph's suicidalness. "But it's all in the past know gill said "So how old are all of you Anna then said I'm 203 in my 18 year old body  same with rudolph" I then replied i'm 23 but im in my 18 year old body." "SO YOU GUYS ARE PEDOFILS" Gill yelled No we said "What makes you say that" Gill then looked at me and said "im 18." So Rudolph replied "your in your hundreds" he then said but i'm in my 18 year old body so no age difference". "True" gill replied, soon we made it and we booked a room it was a two bedroom 2 bath it was a huge room with 2 Harper bed Alaric said we wanted to swim in the pool out at the yacht I then replied "Wait a minute sweety we have to unpack puls you haven't eaten anything aren't you hungry." he looked at me and said "I am pretty hungwy". "Ok i said "When we are finished we will eat then swim ok" "YEAH" he said when he said that items started to levitate and go in its places. was that you Alaric I asked "Yeah mama it was me Auntie Anne shwed me how to move things with my powwers" "Ok" I replied "But don't use them around other people ok" "Ok" Mama he said as we all walked out to the buffa Rudolph paid for us a seat and we  got some cups the food there was delicious and fun it was 3pm so we went to our room and put our swim clothes on .Alaric and rudolph had matching swim trunks on and yes I did take a picture this is a father son moment  a 5 year old and his dad. Me and gill wore a bella tankini santorini his was gray mine was red so did Anna and Jess but they matched there were a purple and black. We headed to the pool and it was huge our pool isn't even 50 percent of these we found some chairs and put then at the middle so we can watch Alaric while he is in the kids section. Rudolph and jess cannonballed into the pool splashing me, anna and gill. soon gill jumped in to splashin us again. It has been 40 minutes so I checked up on Alaric I saw him talking to a girl his age and he was playing with her they looked like they were having fun I told rudolph what I saw and he said "My son the riser he got it from me." We both laughed and said I wonder who her parents are we'll find out later but for now let's enjoy this family trip I have a filling this trip will be fun.

To be continued

Hope you enjoyed sorry it was short

Sorry I haven't been posting much I have been trying to make another book to entertain you guys if you have noticed I have been making and deleting book but I think I finally found the story you guys will see it soon Until next time