S2 E1 You Need To Come Back Home

3 years

??? Pov

I was in New York walking to my hotel and I heard this weird ringing sound someone was being robbed "Help" a woman screamed. I ran to the woman and killed the 2 guys that were robbing her "oh thank you" she smiled "don't thank me yet" I smiled "let me send you to our creature" I said as I bit her neck killing her I drained her blood and burned the body I went to a fast food place to get some food to get her bad taste out of my mouth I walked through the city and felt a presence around me. "Your A long way from home Anna," I said looking behind me "Well you don't make it easy brother," she said with a disappointed look. "How the hell did you find me," I said with an annoyed voice "Rudolph," she said as she came out of the shadows I then saw she had black lines on her face, and her pupils were black as night. "You switched to your Darkside," I said sadly she then switched back to normal and said some things have changed since we last saw each other...............

"So you can control the darkness now," I said " well we worked out our differences and worked together," she said with a smile "now come on she said come give your sister a hug" I came to give Anna a big hug, and asked "how is my child well she said it's a boy" I smiled with excitement "and tony". "well tony turned off his humanity the moment you left and"......... "what," I said, "you need to come back home to see for yourself". I then frowned "I don't think I can why Anna asked sister Tony will not forgive me I missed everything my child's first steps first birthday, Christmas, and easter" I cried "I missed it all, and left Tony to do it alone" "I LEFT HIM ALONE" I shouted. "Calm the bloody hell down you can make this right Tony still loves you he might have left him with no love but you can bring it the hell back" "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT" I shouted she got angry and shouted back "IF YOU THINK TONY WAS THE ONLY ONE IN GREF YOU ARE BLOODY WRONG YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG I CRIED FOR YOU" she started to cry " I WOrryed for you I prayed day and night that YOU were NOt hurt or worse. She then slapped me and I grabbed her hands pointing my finger at her she then looks at me and said. "Our family was torn apart from you leaving and only you can bring it back together". she then moves my hand and said "now you either come with me and make it right or you can lose everything all over again the choice is your brother". I smiled and said "you always had a thing for words sister it could convince the dead that they could come to life" she smiled and said, "now let's go fix our family."

Tony's Pov

I was with Alaric, my baby he was watching one of his favorite cartoons while I was making him some lunch "Hunny" I said "do you want Appes" I saw him shake his head, yes so I added some "TT Anna should be here any minute the store is not that far from here" I said. I then heard a ringing at the door "Speak of the devil" I said running to the door what took you so I then stopped at the site of seeing Rudolph Hehe Hi Luv he said nervously I was in tears. Rudy I said in shock Yes it's me He replied After a few seconds I punched him Ouch he said I deserve.......... but before he finished I hugged him don't ever do that again I cried He hugged me back and Alaric walked from behind me Rudolph looked and said "is this" "yes" I said I picked him up and gave him to Rudolph I could tell he was happy to see him "owh diss" Alaric asked this is dad. dada he said yes tony said dada

6 days later they talked through what happened the day he left and why he left

I understand you were scared Ruby but running is never the answer you know we could have been through it together I said holding his hand he then touched my face and said thank you for understanding love. He went in for a kiss and I stopped him and said you just got back were not there yet you still have to make up for all the holidays you missed jess said sleepily walking in and cuddling under Anna. I'm glad you said that Rudolph said vampier was speeding in and out of the house with gifts. I got these from new york before we left

Rudolphs pov

Everyone opened their presents and they all seemed to enjoy them but tony vanished so I checked the rooms and found him in one "so this is your room" I said "yea" he replied. "Did you not like your gift?" I said worried "no I love" you "are you sure," I asked "yea I just missed you so much I have done wrong things since you were gone" "I know" I replied "you can't let me back in your life at the moment it's ok," I said "as I said in my note I will always have endless love or you so take your time to know what you want" I was about to walk away but I felt Tony's hand I then turned we were face to face until out mouths touched we kissed and seconds later I was on top of him on the bed until I heard a voice a familiar voice "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS"  "Tony  why are you with RUDOLPH" "why are you here Gill.

To Be Continued

Hope you enjoyed