Part 1

Here comes the first chapter of Ravished & Ravenous. It has 2000+ words.

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments.

Kindly don't be a grammar police, English is not our first language.

Okay first answer these questions.

Rajma chawal or chole bhature?

Gulab jamun or roshogolla?

Palak Paneer or Shahi Paneer?

Jaiveer's POV.

"It doesn't matter, what is decided is decided." I chugged the burning liquid down in a go to control the anger seeping inside me.

My Grandmother Vidhita Singh Rathore is a strict lady who doesn't like to hear no and wants everything to go as per her wish.

I hate my family and everyone in it except two of my brothers.

"Grandmother, if I leave Rathore Heights, then it will be you all who will suffer from the loses." I kept my tone respectable and directed my eyes to her.

Everyone present at the table looked at us and stopped eating as they waited for the drama to unfold.

"Doesn't matter, Jaiveer, Viraansh and Samar are here as well to handle the business." She smoothly delivered the words to me, the smirk playing on her lips.

My eyes trailed to my brothers, Viraansh Singh Rathore and Samarth Singh Rathore, who were already looking at me boringly, nodding their heads.

Business in their hands means it would surely go bankrupt in a go.

"If you want your position secure in the business and want your part of the property, you know what you need to do."My Grandfather Chayan Singh Rathore spoke after chugging the alcohol down.

"What's the need of all these? I can hire any girl to be the surrogate of my child and----"

"That's not how it works, you need to get married first to an influential family like us," I controlled the urge to break everything when my good - for nothing father The Devik Singh Rathore spoke interrupted.

Has anyone ever had the urge to punch their father? Oh, I have, and I am not ashamed of it.

"Never knew you all were so desperate of tieing me with someone just so I can have sex with her and knock her up," I chuckled and filled my glass again.

Why did I even agree to attend this dysfunctional family dinner?

"Language, Jaiveer!" Father urged, which I ignored and stood up wiping my hands.

"It was such a displeasure meeting you all, I should take a leave now, otherwise the current alive brain cells of mine will die in seconds." Samarth and Viraansh hidden their laugh with a cough and looked down at their plates.

Laughing at the Rathore's Dining Table is a grave sin.

"Leave all you want Jai, but you are meeting with Datta's daughter tomorrow." my father's wife, Geetika Singh Rathore spoke chosed to spoke this time, which made my actions halt.

Datta's Daughter.

Shravani Datta.

The pain in my ass.

The bane of my existence.

"What did you just say?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Shravani Datta bro, she is my crush but see her dad's sent her shadi ka rishta for you, they should have sent it for me." Samarth blabbered it out only to receive a slap on his head from Viraansh.