Mysterious Girl

*Dially's POV*

I woke up in a dark area. "Ow, what the-" i tried to reach my head but couldn't. 'Handcuffs? Shit, my arms hurts like hell.

"Oh, she's awake." I heard a girl voice.

"Who are you?" I asked. Everything is still blurry, but I started to see right when...

She came out of the shadows.

"Jenna."

"Oh, so you remember me."

"How about me?" Another voice came out.

"Cindy. What do you want from me?" I said trying to free myself.

"Oh, it's simple. Break you guys up." Jenna said with a evil grin.

"And if we refuse?" I said.

"Oh, you will get your wish fulfilled. You gonna be a hummingbird." She said walking closer to me. "In your next life."

My eyes widened. 'Ze, wherever you are, please come quick.' She started to kick me and I winced in pain. Cindy just watched but had a sad expression?

Jenna stopped kicking me after a while and I curled in a ball. They turned around and went out, locking the door. I lean over the wall, but heard the sound of a metal... Locker?

I recognize this place now. I'm in the PE locker room. 'They're so stupid.'

I got up, went to my locker and put on the combination. Yes, I'm this ninja, I don't even need to see to get the numbers right.

I opened, got my case and found a clip. I closed and sat on my original spot.

30 minutes later and I still had the handcuffs on. Dang it. 'This is still gonna take a lot of time until I get this off.' I thought and began to curse. My eyes started to water up.

"No, I can't break right now." I said, wiping my eyes on my sleeve.

I then heard the door opening again. I hide the clip and looked down. I felt a warm hand in my hair and someone crouch in front of me. I looked up and saw... A girl? She had blue hair, dark skin and shiny purple eyes.

"Look, you don't know me, but I came here to help."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Cindy's friend. She called me and said she needed me to free someone."

She said handing me the keys. She was shaking a bit and her voice had shyness in its words.

"What's your name?"

She looked at me. "Go throw the window." She then smiled and left.

I grabbed the keys and unlocked the handcuffs, climbing the window and ended in the back of the campus.

I saw lights around the gym area 'They're on the left. To the right then.' And I went to the school building. I know a few short cuts so it's faster that way then around it.

I walked in a dark corner and was pulled in it and someone covered my mouth. I saw some girls walking pass by us. I looked behind me and saw Ze. I hugged him and he called someone saying he's going to take care of my bruises. He gave me a piggyback ride and we went out.

*(y/n)'s POV*

Me and Mini saw them getting out from the gates and I gave Brock the signal. Lady came on the middle of the campus. We kept hidden on the bushes. Jenna then emerged from the darkness and walked towards her.

"So, Lady. What's your answer?"

"Answer to what?" Lady faked.

"Break up with them."

"Not in a million years."

"So I can kill her and you would be okay with it?"

"What?" Lady said getting closer, pretending not to hear.

"If I kill your friend you won't care?"

"Why you wanna kill her?"

"Because she and your new friend stole my prize and her boyfriend." She said louder and pointed to Cindy. "And they need to die." She said, laughing like a maniac.

I shivered and Mini hugged me.

"We got them." He said.

"Well, that's what I needed." Lady said and everyone came out of the hiding spot with cameras and microphones.

She looked at us, astonished.

"What's that?" She asked, anger and annoyance on her voice.

We heard police sirens and them walking up to us. 'Nice Vanoss and Del!'

Jenna started to panicked and slowly backed away, but didn't lost the maniac look on her eyes.

She then suddenly grabbed Cindy and took a knife out of her pocket and pressed on her throat, sliding it a little.

"One step closer, and she's gone."

We then saw the unexpected. A girl with blue hair came from behind her and, with no effort, punched Jenna's face, grabbed the knife and throw it away, leaving her on the floor, holding her cheek. She pushed Cindy to run towards the officers to check if her throat was okay. Luckily, it wasn't deep. But then the mysterious girl was caught by Jenna and was pinned on the ground.

Nogla ran to them and pushed Jenna out from her. She then got up, her fists clenched hard, and punch Jenna with all her might, making her fall down again and screaming from the pain, holding her nose.

The police officer came to Jenna, handcuffed, and left while the other one came towards us while the girl ran to the other side to see Cindy with Nogla still holding hands.

"Nice going guys. This should get her to prison for just treating."

"How about a recording confirming everything?" I said and handed the cameras.

His smile widened and took them.

We looked back at Cindy and the mysterious girl who was taking care of her and Nogla was just watching at the door. 'Who is she?'

"Hey guys." Cindy said and the girl hid behind her.

"Hey, how are you?" Brock asked.

"I'll get better and I'm sorry for everything. I tried to stop her, but she was obsessed."

"And who is she?" Mini asked, looking towards the girl still hidden.

"She's my friend. The only one I got. Come say hi."

"I-I'm Bandit, but you can call me Legend." She said coming out a little from Cindy's back. I could see Nogla blush when he heard her name, and a smile on his face.

(A/n) @Weird-Intentions Here you go!! Hope you like it!!