𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

"i mean seriously, you are the sexiest woman i've ever laid eyes on!" the teenage coffee barista pleaded with you as he fought tooth and nail for your phone number. you weren't giving him the time of day. "thanks, but like i said. no thanks" you grimaced. "now just ring me up! god..." you rolled your eyes.

   suddenly your phone buzzed. it was your father.

text message ( 1 ) daddy ⭐️
hi pumpkin. i know you're more familiar with modeling clothes, but i think i landed something big for you with vangelico. give me a call and we'll talk more about it. love you!

   your eyes widened with delight. "vangelico!" you cried out loud, completely unaware of where you were as heads began to turn in your direction. you couldn't contain your excitement, as vangelico jewelry is all you ever dreamed about– starting from when you were just a little girl. you had always been dying to model for them.

   your fingers couldn't hit the phone screen fast enough as you dialed your father. he picked up on the second ring.

your father
hi baby. get my text?

you
yes!! i nearly fainted!!

your father
well the deal is practically finalized. they're working on scheduling now, trying to fit you in for some times. they've got a beautiful new diamond necklace coming out that's going to look fantastic on you.

you
oh thank you so much, daddy! i cant thank you enough, truly!

your father
anything for you princess, talk later.

you grabbed your coffee and headed out the door for shopping. you decided to treat yourself considering you were feeling elated with the news you had just received. whenever you went shopping, you refused to come home empty handed– so you snagged a new handbag and some expensive lip glosses for the day out.

   tracey was going out with a boy later on, so that left your evening wide open. you decided to call up your modeling friend, vanessa– she lived next to the playboy mansion and her house was always exciting to lounge around. you could almost catch a glimpse of the parties that went on from her upstairs window.

   she was a bit older than you, but not by much. the two of you always had very interesting conversations regarding your daily lives. although, you two lived very similarly growing up wealthy and all.

˚୨୧˚   LATER ON . . .

   you eyed the white wine in your glass as vanessa sported a grin of excitement. "so you've really got a thing going on with this guy?" she asked happily. you sucked your teeth subtly before biting your bottom lip. "i guess.. he's totally aware of the effect he has on me. that's for sure" you smiled just thinking of him.

   "it just sucks he's your bestie's dad. there's no possible way that's gonna blow over well when she finds out" the girl grimaced. you didn't want to even think about how tracey would react once she found out... although, there wasn't really anything to find out. you and michael hadn't officially done anything. no kissing and especially nothing else.

   "the day she finds out, our friendship's probably over... so i'll pro long that for as long as possible. but, i can just tell something is gonna happen the next time i see him. there's too much sexual tension built up for it to just disappear" you explained, sipping on your wine.