📚

Chehre Pe Tere Hai Roshan SaveraZulfon Mein Teri Hai Dilkash Andera

Zulfon Mein Teri Hai Dilkash Andera

Picking her bag, Sonakshi waited for Dev in the library in the spot where he asked her to date him. Dev rushed to the library. Seeing her bag on the chair, he knew that she was already there. Placing her bag on the chair beside her, he moved towards the racks to find her.

He spotted her, trying to get a book from the upper shelf, tiptoeing to get the book down. Smiling at himself, he walked to her and got the book down by standing behind her. Shocked, she immediately turned around and bumped into his chest.

"Ouch!" She rubbed her nose and glared at him. He smirked at her, closing the gap between them. She tried to move away from him but he placed one hand on either side of her, caging her.

"No touching" She reminded him as she rubbed her nose.

"I'm not touching you Sona" Dev just gave her space enough to breatthe.

"You are in my personal space" She tilted her head up to look at him.

"So?" Dev's hands itched to touch her but knew that he should respect her.

"Move... I have to study" She looked away from him and turned to leave but he had no intention of letting her go.

"But I want to study you" Dev mentally cringed at what he said. She looked at him with wide eyes.

"That was truly very bad. Extremely" She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him but he didn't budge.

"Why do you always keep running away from me?" He held her hands at his chest and rubbed with his thumbpad.

"What have you done such that I come running to you?" She took a step towards him, snatching away his sanity.

"What if I do something that never makes you go away from me" He asked looking at her love filled eyes.

"Its hard to impress me"

"Kar lenge" Dev said with confidence.

"Its harder to handle me" She said suggestively.

"When did I say that I'll get tired of handling you?"

"Overconfidence hai. In some days you'll automatically suggest we break up" She removed her hands from his.

"Anything that lets you sleep at night" Dev took a step behind giving her space to move. She looked at him appreciatively as she took the book from him and went to her seat.

"I won't leave you" Dev sat beside her.

"Only time will tell" She opened the textbook and held her pen.

"What kind of a boyfriend do you want?" Dev asked, wanting to be like the one she wanted.

"Someone who gives me roses everyday"

"Hmm" Dev started noting it in her brain.

"Someone who sends me 'good morning' and 'good night' texts" She lied but seeing the seriousness on Dev's fun she played along.

"Then?" 

"Someone who'll cry with me when I watch sappy movies" She cringed at the thought.

"Then?" He looked at her for more.

"I don't want any of the above" She said bursting into laughter.

"Huh?" Dev asked shocked.

"Forget it. Do know an easier method to memorize all of this?" She pushed her book to him and looked at him with a pout.

"Huh?... Aa.. Oh, summarize all the reactions in a table form and stick that table everywhere in your house until that table gets copied in your brain" Dev took a moment to come out of the daze before helping her.

She cleared all her doubts with him, which he answered truthfully. Romance was long forgotten among the 2 as they concentrated on their studies. Sensing only 5 minutes were left for the lesson to finish she stopped studying and pulled away his books.

"Sona yaar" He chided as he was studying.

"You bunked a class to be with me?" She asked glaring at him.

"Hmm I did so?" He asked unbothered with her glare.

"You can't keep doing that Dev. Don't spoil your studies on my cost" She told him angrily.

"Am not a kid Sona. I am responsible for my actions. I want to spend time with you, then I'll spend time with you, no one can stop me from that, not even you" Dev stood up with his stationary angrily.

"Arey I didn't mean it in that way" She stood up with him and ran behind him to explain him but he rushed away angrily.

The rest of the day passed uneventful as she felt guilty but then knew that he was spoiling his studies for her and on the other hand Dev was angry that she was blaming herself when it was his personal choice to bunk a class or not. During home time, Sona's eyes automatically started looking for Dev. She saw him enter a bus and quickly ran towards that bus.

She saw him sitting on a 2 seater alone. Before anyone could sit beside him, she sat. Dev hadn't noticed as he had his eyes closed, waiting for his friend, Xander. Sonakshi kept staring at his sleeping figure, observing the small details on his face.

"Why doesn't Sona understand I want to spend time with her? She doesn't understand that I like her...alot. I made mistakes in the past but am ready to change" Dev asked frustrated, assuming that it was Xander.

"Because all she knows is that you spread wronng rumours about her. She just knows that, you hate her, she lived through that for one year. Suddenly when you proposed her and told her you want to date her, she thought that it was yet another prank you'll pull on her. She's scared of making a joke out of herself" She entangled her hand in his arm and placed her cheek on his shoulder looking at him. Dev's eyes snapped open at her voice and looked at her shocked.

"I'll be in the dorms, playing badminton, you want to join?" She asked innocently with mischief in her eyes.

"Am sorry" Dev apologized knowing what she truly felt about him.

"I just wanted to keep boys away from you until I confirm my feelings for you" He moved his body towards her.

"I didn't realise that it caused you pain. It wasn't my intention to hurt"

"Forget the past. Promise me your present and future. If you repeat any of the mistakes of the past, I won't take me a full minute to walk away from you and your life and throw my feelings for you in the drainage" She looked at him with a warning.

"Nope... not repeating the mistakes again. Whatever I have for you, I'll talk to you about it always" Dev's face glowed like a light bulb at her words. 

"Good" She pushed his face striaght and slept on his shoulder, looking out of the window. Dev tried to hold her hand but she refused.

"No touching" She reminded him of her condition.

"Miss Sonakshi, what about you touching me?" He motioned towards her hand enveloped around his arm.

"What about that?" She asked.

"You are touching me. Invading my personal space" Dev complained.

"You never told me about that condition when I agreed to date you. Suffer now" She shrugged her shoulder and continued sleeping.

"I love this suffering" Dev placed his head on hers.