📚

Chaahe tum kuchh na kaho maine sun liya

Ki saathi pyaar ka mujhe chun liya

Chun liya

Maine Sun liya

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same" Holding Wuthering Heights in one hand and balancing her bag on one shoulder, a smile formed on her pink lips and eyes sparkled with dreamy thoughts. 

"Crazy" Her friend pulled her towards herself, preventing the dreamy girl from banging into fire extinguisher that was attached onto the wall.

"Now, if you are done with getting lost in your world, can we discuss important stuff?" Her friend, Shriya asked with annoyance lacing her words.

"Acha baba, say what you want to say" Sonakshi said closing her book, turned towards her friend, Shriya with utmost attention.

"We have a free right now, so where are you going?" Shriya asked, wearing the other strap of her bag.

"Where do you want to go?" Sonakshi asked, placing her spects properly on her eyes.

"Woh..actually, I was thinking of going to Jay, he has a free right now, plus I have som..." Shriya's cheeks turned a deep shade of red as she explained Sonakshi her point of view. Shriya's eyes roamed everywhere but Sonakshi.

"Bas bas... I get it. Take a chill, I won't be a third wheel between you two. But..tell your bf, he owes me a kitkat for not disturbing you two" She answered laughing at her friend's blushing form.

"Thanks..Where will you go?"

"To my love...The Library" Smiling and winking at Shriya, Sonakshi made her way to the library. Getting a seat near the windows, that overlooked the botanical garden, she removed her math and physics notes alongside the respective textbooks. She sat to do her physics homework, only to be stuck on a question.

"This is fucking bullshit" She groaned in irritation after failing multiple times in solving it. Her gaze fell over the botanical garden, which instant calmed her down. Sighing loudly, she looked back at the piece of homework and scrunched her nose in disgust. Pulling her ponytail tighter and rolling her white shirt sleeves up till her elbow, she picked up the pencil and a rough paper to carry out the calculation again. Sitting completely determined to crack the question, she read the question once again, this time underlining the key points.

"Fucking great. Don't solve at all. Sit and eat my remaining brain cells...Useless" She threw the pencil back onto the desk and pushed away the homework, crossing her arms at her chest, glaring at physics, cursing Newton in her mind.

A hand tapped her on her right shoulder. She turned around to find no one on her right but on her left. 

"Hi" He said with a charming smile. Sonakshi looked at him questioningly.