⚠️⚠️ 𝙾𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢... ⚠️⚠️

Depuis le début

"Who tf you talkin to?" He asked gripping mad tight.

"You dicc." I mumbled and he smiled.

"Aii coo. Sn." He mumbled letting me go.

"Now with ya'll lil bet do that include grabbing each other? or what?" Ddot asked and I looked at him mad stupid.

"Sorry." He mumbled going back to his tortilla. 

"Um brb." Ma n pops said leaving and going up stairs and Dd grabbed my chin.

"What is you playing at lil girl?" He asked pissed off and I held onto his face.

"Yo ass know we gotta keep shit on the dl." I mumbled and he held onto my neck before planting his lips into mine.

"AYEEEOOOOOO!" Ddot and Notti yelled and we both looked at them.

"Wha?" Dd asked and Ddot looked at the both of us.

"As if it isn't obvious you just kissed her dicc!" He whisper yelled and Dd smiled.

"I fucked her to sleep too." He mumbled and I hit him mad hard.

"Say fucking wrd2 dicc and stop playing." Notti mumbled and Dd smiled.

"Wrd 2 ma dead dicc." He mumbled and he fell of his chair.

"Pops is gonna kill you." He mumbled and they came back downstairs.

"Aii one, two out." Pops mumbled pointing at Dotty and Notti. and me and Dd looked at each other mad confused.

"Aii listen. You two been actin mad weird since Ava's birthday. N if somethin going on lmk." Pops mumbled and Dd looked at me and I looked at my hand.

"Um we kida um dating." Dd mumbled and I looked at him.

"We are?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Well yea. If you wanna." He mumbled grabbing my hand and I smiled and Mama looked at me and she was beaming.

"So that means ya'll dating?" Pops asked and I looked at him and nodded.

"I don't care just don't fuck in my house. Don't fuck at all." He mumbled and I looked at Dd and he looked at me and we both started laughing.

"Smh." Pops mumbled kissing mama before kissing my head and pushing Dd's 

"See ya'll later." He mumbled and Ddot and Notti waved him bye and Dd looked at me and mama was just staring at us.

"Lets go cuddle." He mumbled 

He stood up and grabbing my hand and I looked at him confused but followed him upstairs and he locked the door and I looked at him confused.

"Thought we was just cuddling?" I mumbled and he wrapped his arms round my waist.

"We are." He mumbled and I smiled.

"My type of cuddling." He mumbled and I looked at him confused.

"What's yo type of cuddling?" I asked and he smiled and grabbed my butt.

"Hop up." He mumbled.

I wrapped my legs round his waist and he put his hands under my ass and walked over to my bed. He put me down n was hugging on me before he started kissing my neck and I grabbed his hair while he was kissing all over me.

"You always horny mane." I mumbled and he smiled and looked at me.

"I'm always horny for you." He whispered sucking on my skin like I didn't have enough hickeys from him.

"Dd, mama and the boys are downstairs." I mumbled and he looked up at me.

"Then it's your job not to make so much noise." He mumbled.

⚠️⚠️ TW ⚠️⚠️

He slid my sweat pants off as well as my underwear and grabbed my legs pulling me closer to him and pressing his lips on my core, I whimpered but covered my mouth as he was making out with my heat. I gripped on his hair, his tongue sliding into me and my back arching off the bed. I was trying my best to hold my moans in n he could see that and smiled looking up at me his mouth covered in my juices and he was slurping up my shit mad hard.

"You know what I like hearing baby?" He asked looking up at me and I shook my head.

"Papi." He whispered going back down.

His hand went under my shirt while the other held both my hands and his mouth? Damn that shit was doing wonders on me. My legs closed around his head and my legs started to shake and he smiled and grabbed my neck while I came in his mouth.

"Ain't ever gon get old." He whispered wiping off his mouth.

His lips pressed into mine while his shirt and pants came off, his hands parted my legs even further. His hands wrapped around my neck while his tongue slipped into my mouth but before he tried anything I stopped him.

"What?" He asked and I didn't answer and and pushed him on his back.

"Damn if you wanted to suck me off could ha-" Before he could even finish I crashed my lips into his.

His hands travelled to my waist and I kissed down his chest to his v-line and he looked down at me.

"No funny shit." He mumbled and I smiled and grabbed his gang.

I put him in my mouth and his breath hitched in this throat before a low groan escaped his lips and his hand moved my hair out of my face and I went down taking all of him in my mouth and he bit his lip before pushing me down.

"Fuck mami." He mumbled and I bobbed my head up and down and he bit his lip even harder and pushed me down even further.

His hips thrusted into my mouth and his hands grabbed my throat as I gagged on his dick.

"Mmm fuck baby. Just like that princess." He mumbled thrusting his hips faster and nutting in my mouth and pulling out.

"Fuck missionary I wanna give you backshots." He whispered and I smiled and took my shirt off.

Dd turned me around and lined up before pushing into me slowly and I dropped my head.

"Arch yo shit." He mumbled and I went into the deepest arch possible.

"Oh shit." He mumbled slowly thrusting into me.

He grabbed my hands before pinning them against my back and speeding up a little.

"Throw it back mami." He mumbled and I threw it back n he smiled n bit his lips while slapping my ass.

"Yo Dd. Mamma want's you. Why's the door locked?" Notti mumbled knocking on the door.

I was about to pull Dd out when he grabbed my waist and pushed further unto me. 

"Imma b out in a minute." He mumbled suppressing his moans n I giggled before he slapped his hand over my mouth.

"Nah what tf is ya'll doin in there?" He asked and Dd pressed on my back dermals a lil bit and I bit on his finger.

He put his finger in my mouth before telling me to be quiet.

"Nun. Imma b out." He mumbled his pace getting sloppier and I bit his fingers even harder.

I came on his dick and he came too and kissed from my back to my neck.

"Imma be back mami." He whispered putting his pants back on and going out to Notti................