Chapter 23

"I'm leaving," Neymar stated.

"You're...you're leaving?" I asked, completely in disbelief.

"I'm leaving you." He added, emotionless.

I tried to grab a hold of his arm. "Please, no." I whimpered.

I felt lost. Vulnerable. I needed Neymar to stay with me.

"I'm 'gonna continue my life back in Barcelona without you," he said, looking straight at me.

I couldn't say anything. My tongue wasn't able to move. My chest was moving up and down.

"Bye," He said. "Kat."

He opened the door to walk out into the snowy ground and shut the door after him. Those were the last words he said to me; bye Kat. Bye Ney.

-------

"Rina, what's wrong? Come on, get up," Sam cooed, gently.

My eyes darted wide open and I looked around the room. Neymar was no where in sight. He left. He really did leave. He left me.

"Did you have a nightmare? You seemed pretty scared," Drew asked, taking a seat on the empty spot beside me.

I completely ignored their questions. "Where is Neymar?" I asked, finally being able to talk.

"I don't know, he was here with you last night, wasn't he?" Sam said, confused herself.

"No. He left." I replied.

"Left? What do you mean left?" Drew asked.

I told them about my confession and how he freaked out and left me alone.

"Oh my god, babe, are you okay?" Sam engulfed me in a tight, soothing hug.

I pulled my legs up to my chin so I could put my chin on my knees.

"I just want to know if he really left or not," I sighed.

Sam and Drew exchanged knowing looks. "How about we head home," Sam suggested.

I nodded my head. I didn't want to be here anymore. I wanted to go home. I packed all my things up zipped up my suitcase. I changed into a change of clothes and brushed my teeth. I put on my jacket and slipped on my boots. Drew called the taxi to pick us up. When the car arrived we all piled in and drove towards the airport.

It was only a couple minutes drive. I pulled my suitcase out and walked into the building. We waited in line and handed out tickets to the man behind the counter. We passed the formalities and headed into the plane. This time I was seated alone.

--------------

Neymar P.O.V

Fuck it. You know what, fuck everything! God I'm such an idiot! What was I thinking? If Iove her I let her go. And...I love her. Which means, I let her go. I push passed the crowds of people, trying to head back to the cabin. I want to apologize to Kat, kiss her one last time. I curled my fingers around the doorknob only to find it locked. I tried twisting it open a few times, but it wouldn't budge. It was locked. Did they get up already? I tried to peer through the windows. It looked as if no one even entered the room. They left. No, I left. We both left. Without saying goodbye.

--------
Once the plane landed back in Toronto I grabbed my bags and drove back to my house. When I reached my house I dropped my bags on the floor and jumped into my familiar couch. I let out a sigh and curled up into a ball. What the hell happened on this trip. I shut my eyes and let myself doze off after a hurricane of a trip.