Chapter 1

Words: 1134

  It was 6am, middle of the year. Stan
woke up and out on his normal clothes, his light brown leather jacket, and baggy black jeans. He went to the bathroom to brush out his hair, and put on his simple red and navy hat. He put on his red scarf, and left his home heading to the bus stop. He was ready to see his best friends, and his girlfriend Wendy. Though they haven't talked much, he was sure Wendy may break up with him. He wasn't to worried. When he arrived to the bus stop, he saw his two best friends there, Eric and Kenny. Kenny was with his boyfriend butters of course. They were a cute couple, now for cartman and Heidi, they're on and off, and fight every now and then, but if you ever say anything they both get very defensive over it. So nobody bothers with it, "hey Stan!" Kenny said smiling looking over at the boy. "Hey Ken!" Stan said waving at him. The bus soon pulled up, Stan sat next to wendy, cartman next to Heidi, and kenny next to butters. "Hi stan!" Wendy said smiling at him softly, "hey Wendy!" Stan said looking at her light brown eyes. They talked the whole ride about school. during the bus ride Wendy moved to sit next to bebe. Stan was on his phone, as Clyde sat next to him. "Hey dude!" Clue said starting off the conversation, stan leaned back on the seat, "hey, how are you and bebe?" He asked. "We're good! Still going on strong, but I love her so much, she's so nice, I hope we stay together." Stan smiled as Clyde went on about his weekend. "How are you and Wendy?" Clyde asked. "Yeah we're good, but I have a strong feeling she likes someone else. I mean I would never hate her for it because love is live but you know man." Sarah said looking down at the floor. "Yeah I think she does, remember when she liked Tolkien in 4th grade and left you for him and you turned emo and shit? Yeah I think she likes him again." Clyde stated. "Yeah, but my emo faze was not okay dude, what the fuck was going through my mind, I mean i liked the music but the clothes weren't it." Stan said laughing, Clyde laughing as well. Stan looked up to the a ginger boy getting on the bus, he had a green jacket, light blue skinny jeans, and a green hat that had his curly red hair sticking out. He had a few piercings, a black stud in his nose, and his ears. "Damn, hes kinda hot" Stan mumbled, Clyde heard him, "Stan, dude." Stan jumped. "Oh shit uh, my bad. I ain't mean it!" Stan said defensively. "Yeah, you so did" Clyde said laughing like crazy. They soon arrived to the school, Stan was obviously flustered. He went to his locker and put his stuff away, he saw Kenny and walked up to him. "Hey dude, what class you got?" Stan asked, "oh uh, I have math, miss chokesondik" Kenny replied putting his stuff away. "Same, wanna walk together?" Kenny nodded. As they walked to their class, Kenny broke the silence. "Did you see the new ginger kid?" Kenny asked looking at Stan. "Oh yeah I did, he seems cool." Stan replied calmly, they got to the class room and took their seats. "Stan, please come to the office." The intercom went off, Stan got up and headed to the office. "Yes principal Victoria?" Stan asked seeing the new kid in the office as well. "Stan, you will be showing the new kid around, his name is Kyle. I hope you make him feel welcome." She said shooing them out of there office. They walked in silence. Stan showed him all the classrooms, bathrooms and where his locker was. "Thanks, uhh what's your name again?" Kyle asked. "It's Stan, and your welcome, feel feee to sit with me and my friends at lunch." Stan said walking Kyle to his first period. "Okay" Kyle said with a soft smile. Stan knocked on mx.garrisons door, and walked in. "This is your new kid" Stan said pointing at kyle. Wendy ran to hug Stan, and she gave a glair to Kyle. Stan hugged her back and walked out of the class room waving bye to Kyle, who waved bye back. Kyle found a seat and sat down at a desk in the back corner next to Craig. Kyle doodled on his paper, and blocked our mx.garrison.
Wendy kept staring at kyle, as she passed notes around the classroom. "Okay beats feee time, I don't care what you do just don't bother me." Mx.garrison said rolling their eyes sitting down."so, are you gay or what knew kid?" Craig asked plainly, "I'm gay, thanks for being soooo kind about asking." Kyle said sarcastically. Craig rolled his eyes, "I would watch out for Stan's group, their dickheads, don't fuck With wendy, she'll kick your ass, butters is okay but don't piss him off he'll find a way to kill you, cartman is a racist homophobic dick, Kenny's a whore, Stan is dating wendy, and tweak is my boyfriend." Craig said walking away. Kyle nodded his head ad the bell rang. Everyone walked out of the class to second period.

-time skip-

It was the end of second period, and everyone was heading to lunch. All of their classes were 2 hours long so it was bout 12:30. Stan was with his normal group, and Kyle was alone. He didn't care much for lunch so he just went outside. A lot of people are in the field, and little bit of everywhere. Kyle went to a tree at the end of the field and sat down, back against the tree. He closed his eyes ti rest for a moment but then he saw Stan sit in front of him. "Hey dude! This is cartman and Kenny!" He said with a warm smile, "oh yeah, I heard about them, some kid with a blue hat said he was a racist homophobe, and I heard Kenny was a whore." Kyle said, "well Kenny has a boyfriend, and cartman changed"  Stan said eating his lunch. "Oh okay cool" Kyle smiled while he listened to Kenny and cartman argue. Stan and Kyle talked about each other, they seemed to have clicked. "Dude so hold on, you went emo?!" Kyle asked laughing. "Yeah it was so wild, I looked SO bad it wasn't even funny!" Stan replied laughing. Soon Wendy had walked up to the group, "Stan, can we talk.." Wendy said. Stan looked confused, "yeah of course hun" they walked away to the other side of the felid.