Chapter 4 : Too Easy

The boy dropped the girl and took a few steps back. Then he started to walk towards me. I internally smirked. This was going to be fun.
"Don't tell me what to do!" The boy said, then he tried to shove me. I stood their not moving an inch. The boy shoved me again, not satisfied with me not moving. This time, he took a step back in pain.
"What are you made of?" He said, small tears threatening to fall. I walked past the boy, I was currently working on controlling my tolerance. This boy was really testing my patience. Not only that, but he had the audacity to put his hands on my child... well, not really, my child... yet. Soon though, soon I will have her wrapped around my finger. She was a key to a locked up treasure chest.
'Soon Cady... Soon, your own daughter will be in my hands... I promise I will take good care of her... I promise to also take good care of you~'.
"Are you alright?"
"I'm fine, Ms.M."
"Does this happen often?"
"Yes..."
"I see... Have you done anything about it?"
"I tried to talk to the principal and the teachers. It didn't seem to do much."
"I see... what about your parents?"
The girl froze at the mention of her parents. I was silently cheering in my mind. She didn't trust her parents enough to deal with this issue.
'Oh Cady~ Your making this too easy~'
I held out a hand. She took it and I pulled her up, without her noticing, I put a tracking device in her pocket. MR/N came running out of the building, giving me a big hug. I ruffle his hair, and started to walk to the car. MR/N followed after me and we both said are goodbyes to Y/n.