𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Comincia dall'inizio

He turned to look around the area.

Number one
One night passes
Oh so busy, busy
Put the decorations up on the pine,
On the pine

Number two
The two-leafed pine
Colors, colors
The three-fold pine
Is Mount Kazusa
Mount Kazusa

This... strange nostalgia... the sense of relief, repulsive. There's only four humans in the mansion... Muzan observed. It's only Ubuyashiki, his wife, and two girls. But no guards in sight.

"How about I make a guess, Muzan." Oyakata came in again. "I can understand you, you dream of eternity, do you not? The dream of being indestructible."

"Exactly." He had no pain in saying what he wanted. "And it'll come true, once I get my hands on Y/n."

"Ha... it won't come true." A small grin along his tired face.

"You seem pretty confident in that, unlike you though, I've got time to kill."

"But that's where you're wrong, Muzan... you're misunderstanding something." Oyakata mentioned, stopping Muzan. "I know something about eternity."

He placed his hand over his heart. "It's nothing but human thoughts. Our thoughts and memories last for an eternity. They are everlasting. The demon slayers along with Galactic Breathers have never died out... for all these years. The thought of 'never forgiving those who have taken thet lives of peoples loved ones away' is eternal."

"And you have never been forgiven, Muzan. Not even one single time over the past thousand years." He continued on, despite his body growing weaker and weaker, he sat straight up, looking proud and mighty. "You've stepped on the tiger's tail several times. And by declaring that you are going after Y/n, you have woken the dragon from its sleep. It's sleep that has been going on too long, and they all despise you. They won't ever let you get away with all that you've done. If you kill me, the demon slayers won't feel pain or a pinch, they don't even really need me that much."

"This connection to human thought... is probably something you can't even comprehend, Muzan." Oyakata worded in his raspy voice. His wife still remained at his side. "Because you and your kind... will perish once you have been vanquished, right?"

"Heh... a change in the air am I sensing?"

Muzan growled lowly. This man irritating him more and more, like a bug crawling all over that he couldn't be rid of.

"Shut up."

"I'm not finished... I have one last thing to say." Oyakata interrupted. "Even though they don't need me, I never said my death would be insignificant. I am undoubtedly loved by the demon slayers, galactic breathers, and Pillars. So if I were to die here tonight, the morale of the demon slayers will be higher than ever."

"Are you done talking yet?"

"Yes, although I never did expect you to listen anyways. Thank you... Muzan Kibutsuji."

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

"Ayame?" You called out.

"Ayame?!" You shouted again, but no answer once more. Where could she be?

"Fuyu?" You called up to your owl that swooped down to glide around the path. "Was she here?"

"Yes. I have no idea where she went."

You heard a shuffling and boots that stomped in the dirt roughly and quickly. You turned to see your demon friend making her way down the path, looking to be in a rush.

"Ayame?"

"Y/n...? Y/n!" She yelled in sort of a relief. Ayame jogged forwards towards your perplexed figure.

"Ayame, what's wrong?"

"It's... it's Nezuko and Yui..."

Your eyes widened and your heart beat quickened every second. Quicker than the speed of light could ever go. Worry clouded your mind. What was she talking about?

"A crow came... it said—"

"CAWWW CAWWW!!"

Your head snapped around to see one of the crows flying down the path at a swift speed. Faster than you ever thought those birds could fly.

"EMERGENCY SUMMON! EMERGENCY SUMMON!!"

You gasped quietly. Emergency summon... but that could mean—

"Y/n! The Ubuyashiki Estate—! We have to go! NOW!" Ayame turned on her heel and began to run like lightning. You trailed down behind her quickly along with your owl.

Is this... no...

Muzan Kibutsuji...

_________

And so it begins...