𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

ابدأ من البداية

The master laid in a futon bed covered head to toe in bandages, his wife sitting along the side of the mattress, gently holding his arm that was covered in a disturbing shade of purple. He couldn't feel his body, he felt numb, but the pain was terrible. Yet, he had the strength to speak, he made himself speak.

"You've come into my home, right in front of me." He muttered. "The demon... my family... demon slayers, and Galactic Breathers have been... chasing for a thousand years."

He paused to take a breath. "Amane, what does this demon take shape of?"

She spoke calm and softly, "He looks human, in his late twenties. His eyes are plum red, and his pupils shaped vertical like a cat's."

"Huh... interesting... I knew you'd come... I'm sure your undoubtedly angry with me... the Ubuyashiki family... but it's also why I was the only one... who thought... you'd come to kill me yourself."

Muzan stared down in disgust. "I'm quite disappointed. I've lived for a thousand years without any signs of aging. And the elderly family who's been a constant obstacle in my way is now reduced to such unhealthy circumstances."

"Repulsive... absolutely repulsive. You smell like a god damn corpse."

Oyakata began to shift his body to sit up. His body shaking horribly. His wife there to help him.

"I figured that... the doctors told me six months ago... that I'd be dead in a few days... yet I am still here." He continued. "They were at loss for words... I had made a dedication to defeating you, Muzan."

"Heh, and you're impractical dream will waste away tonight. I will kill you right now."

"You may not be aware of this, but, you and I are of the same blood. You were born a thousand years ago, so maybe the blood you contain is different from mine." He stated. Muzan didn't falter. Wondering what the hell he was blabbering about. "A monster came out of this family... and has cursed this same one. Every child from our family that was born had been weak. When our family was about to become extinct, a priest came and gave us advice. 'A demon had come from your bloodline. You must dedicate your soul to defeating him. And if you do that, your family shall not die'."

Muzan remained still.

"Since then, we'd received wives from the priests. Our children had become stronger and more resilient to death now. But, nobody in our entire family had lived past the age of thirty."

"And you've been reduced to rambling on like a mad man. Utterly disgusting. It's of no matter to me." He pointed to himself, smirking with his crimson orbs. "I haven't been punished. Despite killing thousands upon thousands of humans, I've remained untouched. I've never seen a God or a Buddha over the last thousand years. I think the heavens may favor me for being around this long without suffering from anything."

"Is that really what you think?" Oyakata coughed harshly, his voice growing hoarse. "Muzan, what is your dream?"

The demon king remained silent. Staring in confusion, yet holding himself still.

"All these years, what kind of dreams do you have...?"

This is strange... Muzan thought. Lowering his head down and glaring. This man, an absolute eyesore. Yet, I feel no hatred. In fact...