telling the world.... or not

Meghans Pov
___________________
Its been 3 months since marlie became a thing and nobody but our trusted friends and family know. My poor megatrons have been waiting patiently for us to start dating. At least som of them are patient others are crazy and post things on their instagrams about us or even write fan fiction about our lives together. Its kinda weird but I think it's cute. I don't know how to announce it though. Wait I have and idea! Charlie is opening for me on the M-train tour. We can tell the world then. His last song is Marvin Gaye and that's also when my megatrons first see me on stage. At the end of the song we will kiss and let the public know. I still have to wait like 2 more months until then but if I can wait 3 I can wait 2 more. I call Charlie and tell him to come over. He quickly arrives and pulls me in for a kiss. Next thing I know we are making out on my couch. I totally forgot why I invited him over here.

We lay in each other's arms on top of my couch. I'm in his t-shirt and he is in his black jeans. He knows those one are my favorite. What can I say they make his butt look good. I love being with him a feel so comfortable.
"It feels so right to be here with you" I sing to him quoting high school musical.

"And now looking in your eyes I feel in my heart this is the start..." he gestures for me for me to finish.

"Of somethin new" we laugh and grab the phone to order a pizzia, and cuddle some more.
--------------------------------------
Ding dong
That's the pizza man. I get up and grab my wallet but Charlie qusickly grabs it put of my hand throws it on the coach, takes his wallet out of his back pocket, opens the door, and pays the pizza man. I laugh and thank him for paying.
"It's no problem. A pretty lady like you deserves it" I blush and lean over to kiss his cheek. "Why thank you" I giggle as I once again kiss his cheek. I stand up and put in a movie just as he had on our first date. I chose high school musical.

We finish the first movie then decide you can't just watch one so we do a high school musical marathon. When the last one finishes I order a small cheese pizza while Charlie is in the bathroom so he can't pay. He's a little mad when it arrives but he can't stay mad at me, so he grabs a piece of pizza and sits down on the couch with me.

"Uh char"

"Yeah"

"You have a little..... you know what" I say with a smirk, "let me get it" (AN this is a little mature but not really) I lick his cheek to get the cheese of his face the npassionately kiss him on the lips.

"Woah there Ms. Trainor, if your going to do that then you better do it right" Charlie than kisses my neck over and over again, "see that's how you get pizza sauce off of someone's neck"

"Well Mr. Puth did I really have pizza sauce on my neck"

"Uh.... well no... but you do have some right there" he points to my shirt I look down and Charlie's finger catches me in the face.

"You little bastered" I mange to say while I laugh "I guess I have to punish you" I quickly push Charlie into the wall and kiss him.... for a long time. We again are making out and we end up in my bed...

"Charlie" I whisper

"Yes meg"

"What did I invite you over here for?"

"I have no idea"

"Ok"

We get out of bed and head to the kitchen for a midnight snack. I open the freezer and see a tub of ice cream. SUNDAYS! I get out two bowls and Charlie motions for me to put them back.
"Why?"

"Watch" I nod in agreement as Charlie takes out a large mixing bowl and dumps the whole thing in. Then he puts chocolate syrup, whipped cream, sprinkles and two cherries on top. "Tada!"

I giggle and head to the couch and turn on modern family. Charlie joins and hands me a spoon. Within a half hour we fall asleep with and empty bowl on our laps.

AN// Ok so it haS literally been ages since I updated and that's cause my phone broke. Im so sorry to keep my marlinators waiting. I'm about to start exams so bear with me for the next month cause I have a lot of studying to do. Thanks for your understanding! I love you guys next up date will be soon!