The kiss

Meghan POV
_________________
As you have probably guessed by now, at the end of the video Charlie and I are supposed to kiss. I guess I want to kiss him maybe......

Charlie POV
_________________
THE truth is I do want to kiss Meghan. I was the one who wrote the script, but she doesn't have to know that. I've liked her FOREVER and now is my chance. Maybe she and I will 'feel' something is the kiss.

I really hope this goes Well, because if it doesn't then things could get really weird in-between me and Meghan.
*time skip to kissing scene*

Meghans POV
___________________
OK time to shoot that sceen I say to myself.

I smile a persuading smile and motion for Charlie to come closer. I wrap my hands are around his neck and he places his hands on my face. I lean in as does he and his soft lips crash against mine.

BOOM POP CRASH, that was the sound of fireworks going off inside me. I didn't want to part with his lips, it was magical. After about a minute I am startled as our director yell CUT.
We break the kiss and both of us have a sly smile on our faces..and Charlie does the unthinkable.

Charlie's POV
_________________
Wow that was magical. I just want to pull her close once again...

and I did.

It was even better this time. I've always had a crush on my bestfriend but I have never felt this way before. It was undiscribable.

We slowly part once again and we both giggle a bit embarrassed.

Meghans POV
__________________
THAT WAS AMAZING! Charlie is was so cute the way he pulled me in for another magical kiss. But all I want to do is do it again.

We stand there in silence all the whole crew just stares at us with their mouths wide open. And Charlie breaks the silence.

"Soooo..... did we get it? Can we go now?"

"Yeah. haha" I say VERY awkardly. Our director says yes and Charlie and I exit the stage and start towards the dressing rooms when he suddenly stops. And says something I didn't think he would say....

"Ummmmm.... Meghan... would you... uh like to go out on a date with need tonight?" Yup that's right he asked me out! EEEKKKKKK

"Oh My God yes!" I say jumping into his arms and looking into his eyes "I couldn't think of anything I would rather do tonight then be with you" and with that I kiss him for a LONG time. when I finally break the kiss I say "pick me up at 6" and with that I walk away leaving Charlie with his jaw at the floor.

Thanks again for reading! I love you guys. Please vote and comment! Next chapter: soon