Stage Directions

Meghans POV
_______________
RING RING RING
It's my bestfriend Charlie. He's a really talented Singer! I hope we can do a duet sometime, plus He's kinda cute
"Hey Charlie! What's up?"

"Nothing much, but I have a BIG favor to ask you..."

"OK what is it, I would do almost anything for you" I say wondering what this big favor is.
"Wellllllll, you know that song 'Marvin Gaye' that we wrote" Charlie said with a pause.

"I'm waiting," I say slightly annoyed with a giggle.

"I was wondering if you wanted to sing it with me? I mean we wrote it together so I know it sounds good!"

"Of course!" I said with excitment, "when do we start?"

Well I was thinking we could cut the song next week then start on the video right after. Does that sound good to you?"

"Sounds perfect! I can't wait, text me when you get the official details. I have to go. Epppp I'm so excited!"

"Haha, ok. Talk talk to ya later"

"Bye"

"Bye"

OMG I'm so happy. I always wanted to do a duet with my bestfriend and now I am! I just hope things don't get awkward since it is a love song. Hmmm. Oh Well. I'm hungry. So I order some pizza then throw on a old sweat shirt and sleep as Idream about singing with Charlie.

*fast forward to the video*
Today is the day we shoot the video. We only have one cause we are shooting at a high school.
It's 8 in the moving right now and I have to be there at 9:30. Shit. I Say in my head as I rush to take a shower and put on a little make up. I quickly change and rush out the door.

It takes about 45 minutes to get to the shoot so I stop at a McDonald's (i have no shame in it) to get breakfast since I rushed out the door. Damn this Bacon, egg, and cheese McMuffin tastes good I think to myself. I'm so weird Oh my God.

I finally arrive to the set and Charlie greets me with a nervous hug as he hands me our stage directions. I skim over them and when I get to the the end I shout "WHAT" VERY VERY loudly. I guess that why Charlie looked so nervous.

"I know I was shocked too" Charlie quickly adds but sorta of with a upset look on his face.

"Look Charlie, It's not that I don't want to kiss you its that I kinda think it would be awkward" I say blushing.

"I completely understand, Well I got to go. I have wardrobe" Charlie says rolling his eyes and laughing as he walked off.

Charlie's POV
________________
*In thoughts* wait did Meghan just say she didn't not want to kiss me? Basically saying she does?

Meghans POV
___________________
The truth is maybe I do wanna kiss Charlie.......
End of chapter
Thanks guys for reading! I'm obsessed with Marlie so I thought it would be fun to write a fanfic. There probably is a lot of spelling mistakes and typos so sorry. Thanks again for reading!