"Really? That's such a huge... Relief...." Denji mumbled as he started to fall forward again. This time, (Y/n) did not catch him, as he passed out and face-planted into the floor. 'Don't tolerate his stupid behavior, remember, he's not your friend' Sukuna scolded her, as she watched Makima pick him up. (Y/n) promptly ignored the nagging curse as she waited on her food.

~~~

(Y/n) faced away from Makima and Denji, as she calmly fed the mouth on her hand. "Where's the Udon?!" Denji exclaimed as she heard him shuffle. She paid no mind to his abrupt awakening, to focus on feeding Sukuna his Pork Bun. "Ah... I'm going to need help eating" Denji mumbled shyly, earning a giggle from Makima.

(Y/n) could feel Sukuna's eye twitch as she listened to Denji being fed by Makima. Thankfully, the curse was too busy eating to comment on it. Eventually, they cleaned up and started heading back to the Devil Hunter's Headquarters. (Y/n) hummed as she calmly followed after Makima.

"Hey... (Y/n), do you... Do you have a type? Particularly, in guys?" Denji asked randomly. (Y/n) felt a shock roll through her body. 'Oh god, not another Todo!' She cursed, afraid if she answered wrong he'd go ape shit. "I'm into... (Your type)" she answered hesitantly. "Ah- Really?" Denji said, a bit shocked by that answer, then looked down at himself to analyze if he fit into that range.

"Mhm! Don't ponder over it! Come on, we're at the HQ!" (Y/n) chirped as she grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the building. "Wha- Woah!!" Denji cried as he stumbled forward, having not expected her to actually pull him so effortlessly. (Y/n) giggled, as she pulled him through the building. "(Y/n), hold up, don't go too far," Makima said as she calmly followed after the two.

"Where are we going, anyway?" Denji asked as they slowed down, allowing Makima to catch up. "To my office" she answered as she passed them. "Swee- OW!" Denji cried as he instantly yanked his hand out of (Y/n)'s hand. Something just bit him! How does he know? Because the bastard left teeth marks in his palm! 'Wait... How did I get bitten? Who bit me?' He internally asked as he stared at his hand in disbelief.

"Come on, you're slowing us down!" (Y/n) called from up ahead, taking his attention off of his hand. "Ah- Right!" Denji exclaimed as he quickly ran after them. Eventually, they arrived at Makima's office, and (Y/n) patiently waited for Denji to dress into proper clothes. Honestly, so far her day has been a total letdown, she hopes the day improves.

Eventually, Denji walked back in, bringing in a familiar face with him. "Aki! It's good to see you again!" (Y/n) called as she waved at the male. Aki scowled at her and shoved past her as he stood in front of Makima's desk, ignoring the energetic girl. "Wow... What a total dick" Denji commented as he stood next to (Y/n), glaring at Aki for being rude. "It's alright, I get it all the time!" (Y/n) said with a reassuring smile.

"This here is Aki Hayakawa, he's your and (Y/n)'s Senior by 3 years" Makima explained, ignoring the tension in the room. "You both will be shadowing him for the day" she informed. "Sweet, we're paired together, (Y/n)!" Denji said with an excited smile. "Yay! A better mission!" (Y/n) cheered, excited to finally get some action.

"Come on, let's go, we need to patrol" Aki grumbled as he grabbed both of their shirts and dragged them off. "Gah! Hey! Let go!" Denji cried as he struggled in Aki's grip, while (Y/n) calmly lets Aki drag her. "Work hard out there," Makima said as she watched them head off.

"So, where are we heading?" (Y/n) asked as she walked next to Aki, her hands behind her back. "I'm honestly surprised we're going out on a mission so soon" Denji commented as he followed behind her. "Both of you, come with me" Aki demanded as he guided them away from the crowds of people. Leading them into a creepy alleyway, where no one can hear or see them.

Suddenly, Denji was punched in the face, while (Y/n) narrowly avoided the attack. With narrowed eyes, she kicked him in the stomach, sending him to the ground. "Listen here, you" (Y/n) said as she stepped on his chest, threatening to crush his ribs. "I will not tolerate getting bullied by the likes of you" she hissed as she spat on his face.

Aki's eyes were wide, he had just got taken down by this, seemingly weak, girl. Stepping off of him, she headed over to Denji and held a hand out to him. "Are you alright?" She asked as she helped her new friend off the ground. "That... That was so hot" Denji mumbled, with a blush coating his cheeks.

"Hayakawa, I don't know why you decided to attack us. But, understand this, do not test me" (Y/n) warned as she glared at Aki. "Come on, Denji, we're going back to the HQ to get a new supervisor," she said as she grabbed Denji's arm to drag him away. "Wait, you can't just leave!" Aki called as he stumbled to get up, finally snapping out of his shock.

"I can and I am! Why should I listen to you when you're nothing but an asshole?" (Y/n) snapped as turned to glare at Aki. His eyes widened, what happened to her cheerful personality? 'See? They are not your friends, they're nothing but pawns' Sukuna said, a bit pleased she gave Aki a beating.

(Y/n) scoffed as she whipped her hair and marched off, dragging Denji with her. "Thanks... For standing up for me" Denji said as he shyly looked away from her. "Of course! That's what friends do! They have each other's back!" (Y/n) chirped, seemingly back to her normal innocent self.

It did not take long for them to arrive back at HQ, having left Aki behind. "Hm? You're back early, where's Aki?" Makima asked, a bit confused. "He got lost in the crowd and never came back" Denji lied with ease. "Yeah! What he said!" (Y/n) chimed in, as she pointed at Denji. "Is that so?" Aki asked as he walked into the office, having followed them on their way here.

"Oh! Look! There he is!" Denji chirped as he smiled up at Aki. "You know... I think we should get a different supervisor, this one easily losses us" (Y/n) noted as she leaned to the side. "That's not at all what happened!!" Aki denied as he glared at the two. "I think you three make a lovely partnership," Makima said with a calm smile.

Aki hissed at the idea of being partners at all but didn't comment on it. 'I hate those two! But, I want to get to know (Y/n)'s secrets. She's hiding something, and I don't like it!' Aki's thoughts growled as he glared at the girl. He jolted when he noticed, she was looking back at him. 'Wait... Where her eyes always red...?'