Katsuki raises a brow as a slow smirk forms.

" See, fuckin' stalker"

Izuku rolls his eyes laying back putting his arm over his eyes as he calms his workout breaths, but there's a smile showing.

" Shut up.", he laughs lightly.

Katsuki smiles down at him even though the greenett can't see it. Crimson eyes stay on the hero as he speaks.

" You.. you pay that close attention to me huh? Even now?"

Izuku feels his heart almost stop in his chest as he peeps one emerald eye out from under his arm with a dusted shade of blush once again.

The greenett slowly pushes himself up on his elbows.

"Umm. Well... y-yes. I've always looked up to you, even as kids. And that..that hasn't changed, only increased really.", he says with a slightly nervous shake in his voice.

There's an uptick of heart rates on both sides as they take each other in with a beat of silence.

Izuku stares at the blonde trying to read his expression before he watches the hero shift his sights down then back with a slight smirk.

" Tch. Of course you do, me and my quirk are fucking amazing now why the fuck are you slacking off huh? You owe me fifty more crunches before we have to go to that Dr appointment you have.", he says playing it off as best he can.

He sees the greenett scrunch his face then groan as he falls back and begins to do his exercises.

The blonde furrows his brows at the attitude change.

" Oi, what's wrong with you?"

Izuku shakes his head as he continues to do his workout.

" I .. I just don't see the point Kacchan. They're just gonna say the same thing they have been."

The blonde sighs.

" Yeah well I don't give a shit and I'll be there this time so things are different, now quit the tude and let's get your ass in gear."

Izuku puffs his cheeks wanting to sass back but he knows it's a lost cause because the blonde in front of him will always win in the end, something he hates to admit it.

Katsuki wants to chuckle watching but suddenly his heart leaps in his chest as crimson eyes dart down to the greenett's left leg that he's holding down because he swears he felt it move under his hand.

The blonde looks up with slightly wide eyes at the greenett who doesn't seem to notice. Katsuki applies some pressure feeling the muscle move again. His heart is beating double time now because it's something that hasn't happened in all the time he's been here but there was definitely movement.

" Deku? You.. you still don't feel anything in your legs? Like not even just reflexes?"

The greenett stops wiping the sweat from his forehead.

" No. Why?"

Katsuki decides in that moment not to say anything because he isn't even positive yet of what he felt and he doesn't want to give false hope. He shrugs.

" Just checking. Come on we need to get ready."

A few hours later the two are in the doctor's office waiting to be seen.

Katsuki leans back on the wall with his arms crossed as he looks down at the greenett who has a deep scowl with his eyes planted on the floor while they wait.

The blonde reaches his foot over and kicks the wheel chair lightly.

" Stop with the face nerd. We haven't even been seen yet."