Harry Potter Oneshots

Trigger warnings: Trauma, PTSD, Anxiety attacks, Little bit of implied death, Mild drug addiction

Description:
The Battle of Hogwarts left a deeper impact than everyone thinks.

*
*
*

The bell at the door of the shop rang loudly. There were mahogany shelves that lined the shop and created a maze. The natural vines crept over the walls adding a wild feel to the room. There was only candle light leaving an atmospheric feel to the area. 

Harry breathed in the incense of saffron which warmed his body, like he was used to. He walked in and grabbed a muggle bag from the entrance and walked straight down to the Isle of ready made potions. He knew this place like the back of his hand. It was the only place he trusted to give him the potions he needed. He'd only been here a few times yet, it gave him a comforting feel to it. He didn't know what it was about the place: but he loved it.

He looked at the group of familiar red and blue potions that were placed next to each other and grabbed tens of each. The blue Draught of Peace potions clicked against the red Pepperup potions in the bag. He was certain that should last him for about a week.

He smiled tightly and walked towards the desk, he saw the familiar head of platinum blond hair.

"Potter."

"Mmn."

Malfoy raised an eyebrow. 

Yes the shop He trusted so much, had someone who he had hated with a burning passion when he was younger. That was what made him so confused about why he trusted the place so much.

Malfoy breathed out a laugh. Harry had seen him smile more now. Well it wasn't quite like a smile, more like a playful smirk. It didn't carry the malice and threat it used to anymore.

"How many of each this time?" His eyes searched Harry's face.

"Ten of each." A short answer was all he would ever give.

Malfoy raised his eyebrow again. " I know I should care…" Harry's eyes couldn't help flickering. "But I really don't. I'm just glad the shop has such a regular customer." Harry's eyes shut down and returned to the previous look before.

"Mmn." At least somebody hadn't changed that much.

"That'll be 2 galleons and 5 sickles."

"Okay." 

He handed the money over. Malfoy grabbed it and looked at him through his strands of hair. He searched Harry's face again but he didn't know what he was looking for.

"What do you think of that statue over there?" He suddenly asked.

Harry turned around and stared at the mess in the corner. He remembered seeing it before. "It's broken."

"So what? What do you think about it?"

"It's ugly."

"Mmn." 

Harry couldn't be bothered to see Malfoy raise his eyebrows and he left.

The days passed by quickly and so did the potion bottles. Harry went through the days without thinking.

“Potter!” 

The door swung open, revealing a small room in which there was one man sat inside; hunched over multiple different things. The shoulders were shaking slightly but it was too subtle for the man to notice.

The head covered with tousled hair looked up and stared at the bronze-skinned man walking towards him. “Kingsley what’s the situation?” He pulled his auror robes further up his shoulders and straightened his posture.