I barely had any time to say goodbye...

Sam's PoV

Sam's PoV

Kyle and I were back in Hell's Pass Hospital, visiting Kenny. Chef was also visiting around the same time. At school the whole of 4th grade made cards for Kenny during one lesson. Now we were showing them to Kenny.

The more I stood by his hospital bed, the more I found it difficult to keep it all together.

"...And see? Here's one from Butters. It says, "We can't wait to see you back in school, Kenny." And it has a picture of him and you in a little airplane!" Kyle said, showing Kenny Butters card.

I looked at the card, noticing the small yellow biplane on the card. I smiled slightly.

"Oh, isn't that nice? You've got lots of friends, don't you Kenny?" Chef said from behind me.

"(Yes.)" Kenny said, coughing. "(But what about Stan?)"

The room went silent, everyone knew the answer to that. Stan wouldn't leave his room, he hadn't come to school.

"Stan? Oh. Well, no, there's nothing here from Stan, but, well, Stan's gonna come and see you real soon, I bet, Kenny." Kyle promised
Kenny.

"(I hope so)" Kenny replied.

Suddenly the door opened to reveal the nurse behind it.

"Hey, look who's here." The nurse said, causing all our hearts to leap up at once.

"(Stan??") Kenny asked, excitedly.

However the excitement dropped quickly as the door did not show Stan behind it. Instead, a man and a woman walked in with a few balloons... and Cartman rushing after them.

"Hello, Kenny, I'm Laura Jones, and this is Bob Ferrin." The woman said.

Cartman ran to me, trying to pull me out the room.

"Ah, what is is Cartman!" I groaned.

"I need you to come with me right now! Its urgent" Cartman shouted, pushing me out the door.

"Alright Alright!" I told Cartman before turning to Kenny. "I'll see you soon Ken" I told him, he nodded.

***

You can do this Cartman, I believe in you." I told Cartman, hugging him.

"Ok yeah i can do this- I can do this." Cartman sniffled and stood on the podium. I went to stand up on the podium next to him.

When Cartman pulled me out of Kenny's room, he wanted me to come with him to Washington DC to help Kenny through stem cells.

"Sam please, you have to understand. I have to save him. I have to find a cure for him. Will you come with me?"

Now we were at Capital Hill, in front of hundreds of adults.

"My name is Eric Cartman, this is Samantha Reed and we live in Colorado. Our best friend in the whole world is Kenny McCormick and he, he's sick right now. He's real sick. He's only nine years old and his doctors don't think he has very long to live."