EXTRA: II

EXTRA: II
"Tsashík."

"They gave up on Recoms after Project Phoenix, no plans were made to make anymore as they were expensive and since the Tulkun hunters are out of business they can't afford it

"They gave up on Recoms after Project Phoenix, no plans were made to make anymore as they were expensive and since the Tulkun hunters are out of business they can't afford it." Tarya told the war party. During her time with the RDA she managed to secure lots of encrypted Data that wasn't supposed to be accessible to her or even her Coronal. "But there are still three RDA property Na'vi, Excluding remaining avatar program and project Phoenix Na'vi, and one of those is Parker Selfridge."

Rumours across the RDA said that he was still behind the scenes, they were all true. Selfridge died on earth, but he also had a soul drive.

Na'vi whispered throughout the tent, but Tarya managed to shush them once again. "Selfridge is Ardmores superior, and he knows all the targets, you've already weakened there forces but with the recoms on our side, they don't have a chance." Tarya smiled and the rest of the tent celebrated with war calls. The war party was dismissed and began preparing to leave.

Miles was scared, in all honesty. He hadn't left Tarya's side since the hunting of the tulkun and that made him vulnerable.

"Look, Tarya." He said, pulling her aside next to cupcake. "Whatever happens out there, stay here." Tarya tried to object but miles shushed her. "All that matters is that you and our daughter are safe."

"Daughter?" Tarya questioned as he placed his hand on her bump.

He smiled and looked up at her. "Fatherly intuition?" He chuckled.

"Go, be safe, I don't want to be stitching you back up." Tarya told him giving him a kiss on the cheek and then stroking Cupcake. "Go be brave mighty warrior." It was unknown if she was talking to him or Cupcake, but it didn't matter to miles.

Once the war party had left and was out of sight, Tarya returned to Mo'at and Kiri. Tarsem, the current leader of the clan since Jake gave up his leadership, had promised that the leadership would be returned to the sully children after his death as they were already being mentored before their exile. Kiri was still working under Mo'at, learning the ways of Tsahík like her mother before her and Neteyam as Olo'eyktan under his father.

Mo'at and Kiri were working with Tarya as she wasn't in perfect health. Since she and her mate were on their own, they hadn't had the perfect diet as you would get in the clan, so Kiri was nursing her back to health.

"Did the war party leave?" Mo'at asked as she returned to the Mauri.

"Yes, they did."  Tarya said as she sat down with Kiri.

Kiri seen the look on her aunt's face, the one her mother had when Jake first went to lead an attack. "He'll be okay, Tarya." Kiri said, grabbing her attention. "He has strong heart, like father."

"She is right, Eywa has much faith in your Miles." Mo'at spoke, backing up Kiri's statement.

Once the war party had took of, Miles followed Jake and the clan leader, Tarsem. His mind wondered to other things but he tried to stay focused.