THREE

~THREE~
"WILL OF EWYA"

~THREE~"WILL OF EWYA"

"Zia." I told my brother as I passed the small child over to him. His big yellow eyes looked at the small Na'vi child, I chuckled at his reaction.

"She's beautiful Tay." He told me, the small child smiled up at my brother. "She didn't get your eyes." He says.

I laughed, "I know." I smiled.

I woke up and tried to clear my mind. I kept having similar dreams ever since we started staying at the RDA base. It always involved a baby girl, Zia. She had ashy hair and The regular Na'vi eyes. I can't help to overthink and assume it was Ewya's sign.

I splashed my face with cold water and came out of my thoughts.

The Na'vi Avatars had their own rooms so they didn't have to keep using masks as too much oxygen makes the Na'vi pass out. Me and Z shared a room as we were the only female Avatars, but she spends most of her nights with Lyle, I told her how Na'vi's mate with their Queue and those two were inseparable by now.

It's been a week since I last talked to Quaritch, to be honest I was scared. He was a cold marine, and I might've had a sign from Eywa, so I wasn't sure if it was or not.

After getting dressed I headed to the Training arena and began working out, trying to keep up my strength.

After an hour or so, I wrapped my towel around my neck and sat down on a bench. By the time I get out of here I will probably be able to take on Jake and Neteyam at the same time.

Neteyam. Kiri. All of them, I missed them oh so dearly. I leaned my head down as I let a few tears slip. "You alright, Katz?" Z spoke, bringing me out of deep thought.

I sighed and wiped the tears away. "Yeah, just being here brings back a few bad memories." I tell her.

"We will talk later, Quaritch and Spider are looking for you." Z told me. I quickly wiped my face and followed her.

I took a breath through my mask as we approached The Colonel and Spider. "Where did you come from, the Pandoran Swamp?" Quaritch laughed.

"Lay off." I scowled at him. "What is it?"

"General wants a meeting, 20 minutes." He told me.

"Couldn't you just tell Z! Yaymak!" I yelled before turning away and leaving.

Spider POV
"Dude, you really did it." I said to quaritch as me and Z-Dog starred at him.