SIX

~SIX~

"Oel ngati kameie"

His hands rested on the tops of my hips as mine were behind his neck pulling him forward

His hands rested on the tops of my hips as mine were behind his neck pulling him forward. My legs were wrapped around his very thin waist. I moved my hand to touch his face as I pulled away from him. "Not here." I tell miles.

"I know, can't help but have a bit of fun." He says while keeping his eyes on my body.

I kiss him once before coming of his lap.

I sigh before turning away from him and looking at the view of the lit up Forrest. I placed my head in my hands. We were in the same tree as Miles' men just on the opposite side. "What's wrong?" Miles asked me.

I shook my head and took my hands away from my face, looking at the life and freedom that the other animals have in this forest. "I can't help but think this is the wrong decision." I tell him.

Miles came from behind me and wrapped his arms around my lower waist and placed his chin on my shoulder, giving my neck light kisses. "What do you mean?"

"We aren't exactly free to do as we please." I tell him. "I mean the RDA see you and your squad as property and-" I turned around to face him as he put his arms down. "I'm just a Na'vi with information."

"Not to me." He tells me, placing a hand on the side of my face and tracing my markings with his thumb. "Oel-"

"Miles." I stopped him from finishing his words. "Don't." I warn him. "How did you even-?"

"It doesn't Matter Tarya." He whispers to me. "I feel like I mean more than a solider when I'm around you."

I push his hand of me and turn around. "It doesn't work!" I yell, letting my anger take over my emotions. "Your after my Family, Your son's family!" I turn to face him, his expression looks hurt. "If you really cared you would leave-"

"You know I can't do that." He said in a stern tone.

"Then what?" I ask him, coming to no reply. "Miles i can't understand why Eywa has chosen this path for me but I cannot be anything to you if you are still going to go through with your mission."

He didn't say anything. Just silence.

I took that as my invitation to leave. As I grabbed onto one of the branches away from the Platform I was stopped. "Don't go." Miles tells me.

I let go and turn to him. "What do you want from me?" He stepped closer to me.

Miles' POV
I stepped closer to her, the look on her face killed me. I would do anything for her to be happy which is why I have to tell her. Tell her everything. Ardmore's intentions. The real plan. Everything.
"You have to trust me." I tell her. "The general told me something, I- I can't keep it from you." She put her hand on my shoulder.