Consequences of War

Start from the beginning

Once the flash died down, (Y/N) and Ares saw that they were somewhere else now, not in the city of Kuoh, it seems they were in a smaller arena that looked like the school grounds, a magically crafted replica of the school.

"Those Biblical faction dogs... they used a transportation circle!" Ares said in outrage, very angry about those Faction fools from interfering in his negotiations with this Dragon.

"Hmph, it doesn't matter, if anything this will help me! I'll break you here, then I'll escape this pocket dimension they conjured and show them what it means to interfere with a God!" Ares said as he then turned his attention back to the Deathsong of Three Storms, gripping his blazing sword tightly and preparing to swing his blade at the kaiju.

"Yeah... at least this time my meal won't be interrupted, right brothers?" (Y/N) said as he glanced to Ni first, not seeming bothered at all about their sudden transportation to a pocket dimension.

"Yeah, we won't have annoying pests to get in our way" Ni growled with a savage grin on his face, showing his fangs off.

"We're gonna eat your face off, fire beardy!" San/Kevin said to him as well, growling at the God of War as well, now getting into an aggressive mood.

"Insolent Reptile! Prepare to face the power of a God!" Ares shouted as he raised his burning sword up and charged, followed by (Y/N) and his two brothers ltting out a cackling roar and lunged at him, the two crashing into each other and making a shockwave radiate out from the impact.

Meanwhile, outside of this pocket dimension, the Faction Leaders and the other Devils were watching this battle as it unfolded, the Satans and Azazel watched with grim expressions, they decided to watch the battle and hopefully see a weakness in the Apex Predator's way of fighting, Azazel also very interested to see this battle again.

"P-Prez, what is that thing?! I've never heard of a three headed Dragon before!" Issei asked in a trembling voice, the fact that Ddraig was scared of this Dragon had put him on edge.

"I don't know Issei, bit whatever it was... it's powerful" Rias said with wide eyes as she also watched the battle between the God and the Dragon.

"That creature killed Kokabiel like he was nothing" Akeno said with a serious look on her face, the playful, sado/masochistic persona gone in the face of a true threat.

"And now it's doing battle with the Greek God of War himself" Kiba said as he was also watching the battle, clutching the crystal that was all that was left of his old friends.

"Unbelievable..." Koneko said nervously as all her instincts were screaming at her that they were in danger.

They saw (Y/N) lunge forward and nearly bite Ares in the face, before he tried to slash them with his sword, but his blade was bitten by Ni and San, before he was able to wrench it free and swung it again, the blade struck them and caused a cut in the brother's scales, before they charged up and blasted the God with their Gravity Beams.

"We should hurry! While they are busy fighting each other we can seal them both away!" Sirzechs suddenly said as he looked to the other Devil Kings, who all nodded to him in agreement.

"I don't think that will be a good idea, Sirzechs! Won't Olympus be displeased about having one of their own sealed away?" Azazel said to the Devil King pointedly, which made those assembled curb their enthusiasm.

"He's right, Zeus won't take sealing away one of his Son's lightly, even if he did try to take over Olympus" Serafall said with a frown on her face, already imagining having to deal with the Olympian representative.

We can seal them in there to conclude their fight, and depending on who wins, we release the winner" Akuja suggested to the assembled forces, many of them seeming to be in agreement with this idea.