Caden drove me to my date. He steered while holding my hand which reassured me that I would now feel as overwhelmed with his alpha's aura as I had with the alpha in the hotel.

Caden parked the car in a dark alleyway next to the back door of the building. Caden gracefully got out of his seat and opened my door. "It looks a little dingy out back but I promise once we get inside you will see how pretty it is. Come on, Dante already has our table ready."

I smirked, satisfied with the little bits of information about my date Caden was slowly feeding me. I was very intrigued by this mysterious man, Dante. Isn't that Italian, Italian accents are hot.

As soon as Caden opened the door for me I instantly heard the loud chatter and fake, high pitched laughter of couples on dates. There was a large dance floor crowded with couples spinning in their finest clothes. A full orchestra was playing in the corner and every table was Biden away in a private room. 

Caden slipped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him to help fend off the heavy mixture of everyone's scent. We got a few lust filled looks while we walked across the large room to the staircase. I guess it wasn't everyday people saw two omegas together.

After walking up the stairs, we continued across another dance floor into a more dimly lit private section. Caden stopped outside a set of stained glass doors, "ready," he whispered.

I gave him a jerky nod and held my breath while Caden slowly twisted the door knob and pushed the door open. Before the doors were fully open a large form shot out from the room and wrapped their arms around Caden. 

A pure alpha purr vibrated the air around us. My knees immediately became weak. When his scent hit me, crisp, fresh summer air that you can only get at night in the dead of summer with a hint of smokiness, my knees did fail me and I had to grab onto Caden to stay upright. 

Caden immediately twisted out of the stranger's hold to pull me upright. His eyes crinkled around the edges as he held me. I saw Caden whacked the stranger's chest and the alpha immediately stopped purring. I kept staring at Caden, suddenly very nervous to meet Dante. I can see why Caden picked him to be first though, he scent was fresh, soothing and not as heavy as the other alpha in the hotel.

A beautiful accented voice pulled me away from my thoughts and forced me to look at the mystery man, "am I allowed to hug the pretty little goddess standing in front of me." I gasped, his voice, his scent and his fucking beauty. 

He called me a goddess, he hasn't looked at himself in the mirror. His appearance was a perfect cross between an angel and a demon. With his longer, dark brown hair that swirled just above his shoulders, the lightest blue eyes, long eye lashes and all of his tattoos. He was literally covered in them. From his fingers all the way up to his neck. His face was left spotless, not a tattoo or imperfection in sight.

Caden nudged me giving me a questionable look, reminding me that I was asked a question. I don't what came over me, maybe his scent was intoxicating me. I agreed. Dante grinned, showing off his perfectly crooked smile.

He stepped forward and engulfed me in a hug. He only had to be a few inches taller than Caden because the top of my head was just above his shoulders. But he was huge, literally build full of muscles. Dante had a body that screamed "I workout everyday for four hours for fun."

His scent although calming at first, was making me squirm with pulsing need. My face was completely mashed against his hard chest while all I could do was breathe in his scent. To be fair,  he was smelling me just as much as I was smelling him. His face was buried into my hair inhaling my scent in large, quick breaths. 

Caden coughed behind us, "before you start eating each other, why don't we order food."

Dante waited a full thirty second before pulling away and the smirk on his face hinted that it was probably just to annoy Caden. I was blushing profusely at this point which only increased when Dante firmly grasped my hand and led me to the plush seat in the middle so that I would be right in between him and Caden.

I tried to look at the menu, but was too aware of Dante gazing at me. I swear he got closer and closer every passing second until his nose was an inch away from my face. I poked Cadens side to silently indicate, how close Dante was getting. Thankfully he took the hint.

"So how was the business trip?"

So Dante was the one on that business trip, I guess it was quick if he came back so fast.

Dante frowned pulling away from me seeming angry that someone was distracting him,  "it was fine, everything worked out even though I had to smack some people around."

I gasped at that, not sure if he was joking or not. Caden coughed and rubbed my arm, "don't worry he's kidding."

Dante opened his mouth looking as if he was going to disagree when the server came in to take down our order. The poor server was a beta, but seemed like he was still very much affected by the scents to two omegas and an alpha mixed together. He quickly wrote our order down, Caden speaking for the both of us and it made me wonder if Dante knew Russian. The waiter practically ran out while Dante glared after him.

"So what do you do for work?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"I handle idiots." Dante replied straight faced. "Now Caden, told me all of your favorite things, but he never said anything about your favorite sex positions?"

Caden cut him off, "Odette, just ignore him. He doesn't have any manners."

Dante grunted, "but it -"

Caden talked loudly over him, "what do you think of the restaurant?"

"It's really pretty. It looks really expensive though." I empathized my last point.

Dante who was basically sitting on the side of my chair, murmured, "I guess it's a good thing daddy owns it."

I whirled around to gape at Dante. "Your father owns this restaurant?" Holy shit, he's rich.

Caden burst out laughing behind me and I twisted around to stare at him, the look of astonishment still plastered on my face. Caden smirked, "Dante calls Atlas 'daddy' because he thinks it's funny to rile Atlas up. Atlas is another" Caden hesitated for a moment, "alpha in the pack."

Dante licked my ear lobe which made me jump, "I can be your daddy if you want little omega."

"No thank you. I'm good." I stammered. 

Our food came, Caden and Dante practically inhaled their food, while I took a little longer to eat mine. Dante at some point in the night had pulled me onto his lap and had his face buried into my hair. 

I was completely stuffed and pushed my plate over to Caden so he could polish it off. The fork was half way to his mouth when a loud bang sounded from downstairs. 

My sins (on hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें