Friends to lovers?

(Y/N)'s pov~

*Whatever sound your alarm makes*

"HOLY!!"

I screamed as I heard my alarm go on and fell off my bed. Haiya..... my back. 

I somehow manage to build up the energy to pull my self from the ground and to to the washroom to get ready. I was scratching my stomach as walked in the washroom to look at my self in the mirror. My hair looked like it was electrocuted. My eyes were kinda still red after watching Demon slayer. Really the demons backstory was so sad. I took my brush from the brush holder and put my strawberry flavor toothpaste on top of it.I brushed my teeth and brush my hair (H/L) perfectly.

I get out of the washroom and pick out my dress for the day. I work in a animal shelter program called A.F.A.S.P in Australia! I'm one of the higher up employees there and a Veterinarian. I have been working there for 7 years now. 

I get dressed and head over to the kitchen, where i see my annoying (Sibling) eating pancakes.Yes I live with a pig looking like person. 

"Oh,look who is finally up!" They said it in an mocking tone. "I pay the bills,bitch" I say that while looking at them dead in the eyes.They just huffed hearing what I said. It's been 5 years since our parents died in a car crash. I never forget that day. 

"Hay kid can you take care of your (Sibling)?!" A police officer said to me.I look him in the eyes,he eyes were filled with sympathy.I mustered up some Courage to speak, "Y..Y-Yes..." I was breathing heavily.I eyes almost blurred with tears.

I shook my thoughts away as I sat down beside my (Sibling) eating my breakfast as quickly as possible.It was 6:30 in the morning,I needed to hurry before I get late for my work. I shoved the pancakes down my throat as my little pig looked at me as if I was some kind of pig like him. I quickly get up go the the front door as I take my car keys and put my shoes on. I rushed out of the front door as I hear my (Sibling) scream my name.look back giving him the 'WHAT?!?' Look. They reached their hand out to me and to my surprise they actually handed me my bag that I almost forgot,I Looked at them and smiled,took the beg and ran to my car.

I got in and started to head to my work place.

[Time skip brought to you by : Raid Shadow Legend]

I walk in a big,actually no a very large building.The lady in the reception stood up and greeted me with a warm smile and of course I smiled back.I walked in front of the elevator and scanned my employee ID,The elevator opened and I got in and pressed floor no.59. That was the floor that the higher ups worked in. I get out of the elevator as soon as the door opens. I passed some of the office rooms of my colleagues and head to my room. 

I get in and let out a sigh of relief that I finally reached here in time. I sat down as I started to work with my paperwork and laptop.Oh how dull life is sometimes.

After a while a knock comes I tell them to come in. AH! It was my assistant Rose! She came in,gave me a smugged look and told me that boss called for me? Wha-what is it now... I get up from my chair as I head out of my office to get to my 'bosses 'office his office was right above our floor so I obviously took the elevator. 

Me and the boss have been actually friends from childhood. And not to lie I do still kinda have a crush on him. I mean come on! How do some expert me to turn around when he is soo cute, when he gives me the puppy eyes. 

I shoved my thoughts away upon realizing I reached his room. I slowly knocked on the door waiting for a commend to tell me to come in.

 "Come in" a soft voice said.

'finally' i thought as I walked in the room.

There he was, standing in front of his desk My long current boss, childhood friend and crush Australia. He wore a white shirt with a few unbuttons, rolled up sleeves and black pants,very unusual of him.

He looked at me and smiled but for some reason it w-was different? It was not like his usual self...

He motioned me to sit on the couch that was a little feather away from his desk. I nod and walked over to the couch and sit down. He walked over and sat beside me as I looked him in the eyes.

Australia's pov~

Today was the DAY that I FINALLY CONFESS MY LOVE FOR MY DEAR FRIEND!

(Y/N) and I have been friends since we were 10! I will not lie..... I have been in love with her for a long time. I...I even sometimes imagined her under me moening out my name,as I conquered her as mine.

I couldn't keep my feelings hidden any longer! I called her assistant Rose to get her for me. 

It's been 1min! Why isn't she here yet?!I

As I was panicking I heard a knock. I quickly shifted my head facing the door,I smiled as I told her to come in.

She looked at me with a innocent and confused look.Oh! How cute she looked!! I blushed at the sight of her.

I motioned her to sit on the couch with my hand. She sat down as I walked up to her and sat down beside her. 

She looked at me confused as I took her hand gently to mine. I looked at her (E/C) glossy eyes as they stared at mine. 

 "(Y/N),My love I can't keep up with it anymore."

 (Y/N)'s pov~ 

He took my hand and looked me in the eyes and said,

 "(Y/N),My love I can't keep up with it anymore."

I was shocked at what i just heard but before I could even process what he just said I was pulled my the waist as he slammed our lips with each other. 

he's other hand let go of my hand and Slither up to my back then to my head. He kissed me passionately as he played with my (H/C) hair. I then soon gave in and melted in the kiss. placing my both my hands in his chest

He bit my lower lip as to ask me to open my mouth. As soon as I opened it he inserted his tongue in my mouth as if to map it out.I soon let out a moen. As longer he did it the more dizzy I felt and soon we both need to part away because of shortage of oxygen.

I looked him in the eyes all red flustered for what just happened. His hand was still around my waist. He looked at me for a few seconds and then smirked,he lowered him self a little and kissed my cheeks. 

 "So, are we officially dating?" He asked as he buried his face in the crock of my neck. I yelped by sudden kiss on my neck. H-he was kissing my neck. And not a few seconds past and he already found my sweet spot?! I let out a moened as he kept on abusing that place. He soon stopped and felt I little disappointed?

He looked at me waiting for and answer. I looked at him in the eyes and then down and sighed.

                                                     "Yes"

           %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

                                                BONUS!

Australia's pov~

 "Yes" hearing that lit my eyes up. I looked at her excited that now she has finally became mine! OH, I could just cry tears of joy and fill in a dry river! I smirked as suddenly a dirty thought came up

'It wouldn't be long before I pin you against my bed, my love.' 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Finally DONE!!! I am done with dis chapter!!!

Has it been quite some time since I update? Oh,well!

Hopefully you enjoyed it because I sure did😏.And sorry if there are any mistakes! 

Anyways,

Author out!