( ix. )

"ANY HINTS?" sugawara shook his head, "not even one. they're in this school though, and they know kiyoko." the girl on the other side turned to them in curiosity. "yea, but everyone knows kiyoko." daichi said as he took the water bottle off sugawara.

"that's true" asahi said as he agreed, pulling up his shirt to wipe his sweat off. "why don't you let me see the number and see if anyone has them?" kiyoko suggested as she came over, passing a towel to asahi. "yea, let kiyoko see and we'll do it too" daichi said as he agreed, pulling out his phone.

sugawara didn't really want to show his friends then number but thought it would be better to know this person's identity. he reluctantly pulled out his phone, pulling up the chat with the name "annoymous".

"it's 0-7-9-1-6-8-2-5, have anybody?" the four of them had their heads together as the rest of team looked over with weird looks. "what are they doing?" yamaguchi asked as he turned to tsukishima, "making a cult" was all he said as he turned away from his very unusual teammates.

"no one with this number." daichi said as he turned to sugawara, who had a deflated face "maybe it's a number from a alternative universe." asahi shrugged, putting his phone back while kiyoko was still typing. "yea, maybe what asahi said is true" daichi said as he encouraged sugawara. "come on guys, they know me and i don't know them!" sugawara was annoyed and upset.

"found someone." the three scrambled towards kiyoko, sugawara first as he grabbed kiyko's phone. in the search column was the name y/n l/n, with the latest message from last friday. next to her name was the exact same number - 0791 6825. "it's her!" sugawara said with excitement as he jumped in joy, a stupid boyish grin across his face as he pulled his friends into a hug.

"i found you!"

MESSAGE LOG
-- 07916825

Y/N L/N | 07916825↳ art maniac

Y/N L/N | 07916825
↳ art maniac