Chapter 2: Alone for now

Tommy waited about three minutes for someone to answer the door. When no one answered he decided to walk inside. He walked in and started searching around to see what he could find. After about 30 minutes looking around he found iron armor and that no one lived there. He decided to go to bed and he would start exploring in the morning.

Tommy woke up to a small sliver of light creeping through the Curtin. Tommy slowly opened his eyes letting them adjust the light. He slowly got out of bed and headed to the kitchen in search of something to eat. He couldn't find anything so he decided to go out and search for food.

Tommy was walking around when he came across a herd of sheep. One by one he killed the sheep collecting the meat and wool they dropped. Tommy spent the rest of the day hunting and collecting food and resources. Once the sun started to set he decided to head back to the house.

After he arrived home he put the food he collected the freezer he managed to get working and started to cook Steak and potato. He ate and headed to bed, he managed to lay in bed and started to drift off to sleep. When he woke up he realized it was raining and the paths were flooded. He knew he couldn't go outside so he made food and started organizing chest and cleaning the house.

After about three hours all chests were organized and the house was clean. He decided to lay down on the couch and close his eyes as he laid down the door bell rang. Tommy groaned and slowly got up confused at who was out there in this weather. He opened the door and a tall figure who was half enderman half something stood at the door.

They had one green, one red eye, and wore a black tuxedo. Tommy panicked as he noticed the boy was covered in burns and deep cuts.

Thanks for reading!! Will be trying to post a chapter once a week as best I can. Words 331.