Chapter-29 :):

Ignore my grammatical mistakes

>>Previous chapter

"W-what are you doing?"Pran stuttered at ohms sudden change

"It's enough of all our suffering," Pat said, pulling Pran inside his shirt. Pat's shirt is big enough to fit two people. Pat hugged him, and Pran's body is filled with warmth his heart is beating fast.
He looked down at Pran, who was inside his shirt hugging him.

"I love you."Ohm's words made Pran freeze. Pran looked up at Ohm

"I love you pran, Ohm loves You!" Ohm said, kissing his forehead, pran eyes filled with tears

"You won, "Ohm said Pran chuckled while hugging Ohm tight

"Like that, I just dropped my mission in the water, "Pran thought to himself he chuckled lightly at his thought

"I love you, ohm."

___________________________________________

NO ONE POV

Wave looked up at the sky, which started to get gloomy. Wave came for a walk to relax his mind, but nature is giving him company with his gloomy atmosphere soon the rain started to pour. He's half-soaked from the rain he quickly runs for shelter, and now he is standing under the tree. Wave looked behind and there stood two people. One was scolding the other boy while holding the umbrella

Random boy: "You didn't bring any umbrella?? Baby, how could you be careless. What would happen to you if I weren't there??"

The boy scolded while holding the umbrella. he holds it, a person standing beside him.. probably his boyfriend...that boy takes that umbrella from his hand & holds it properly so that his boyfriend doesn't soak in the rain...

Wave smiles softly, looking at them... Suddenly he felt covered by the rain he looked up and saw an umbrella above his head he looked at the person in front.

Wave: "Mek, what are you doing here?"

Mek: "Going by this way, saw you here,"
Wave hum in response

Mek: "Why are you standing here alone?"

Wave: "Came for a walk it started to rain"
Mek nodded his head, but when his eyes fell on Wave's chest, he completely lost his sanity. He can see through Wave's shirt that his two pink suckable buds were seen through the clothes, and Mek suddenly feels thirsty!!

He gulps hard, and his throat wobbles with sudden dryness in his mouth.
Need to say, he feels hot and bothered!

And the cause of his desire completely unaware of his situation!

Mek calmed his horse, and meanwhile, the rain also started to slow down a little. Wave looked up, and smiled softly, and moved away from Mek.
He stopped in his track and enjoyed the cool breeze. He spread his arms and looked at the sky, he closes his eyes and felt the cold water droplets pouring on his face.

Mek is mesmerized by this site. Wave is looking ethereal and fucking hot!

"You know? You are the death of me, love." Mek says absentmindedly.

Wave got startled by mek sudden words he didn't reply. Wave saw surprised looks in Mek's eyes. But, Wave wants to confirm something first. He looks deadly serious.

"Do you love me Mek?"Wave asked now looking straight at Mek's eyes

Now, it's Mek's turn to be startled. He is clueless about the word "love". He doesn't know what it means when it comes to someone special for him.
He never felt this kind of mixed feeling before not even with Wan.