2 ; I like him.

The next day we started our morning as usual, and started heading to college.

As we arrived, I saw Hazeeq greeting Aulia only. So I went in and walked to Library looking heart-colded, I sat down on one of the bunch bean bags. I saw Mierul followed me here.

“Why do you look upset? Are you okay?” he asked me worriedly, I shaked my head. “Is it because of Aulia and Hazeeq?” he asked again, how did he know? I looked at him as I tilted my head. “It’s obvious, well..For me only, It’s alright, I like Aulia too, but hopefully she won’t like Hazeeq.” he tried comforting me.

“I’m sad Mierul, why does all of the guys I’ve liked always like Aulia instead of me. I don’t envy of her, I don’t dislike her because of that, I just feel jealous. But without her, what can I do?” I vented to him.

“It’s alright Y/N, you’re already pretty okay? Daiyan, Nadhir, Amir and I like the way you look, very much. You’re very pretty with your own style, inside and out.” he comforted me, “Let’s go to class shall we? It’s almost starting.” I nodded as we both walked to class together.

Mierul and I sat next to Daiyan and Nadhir. Next Mierul was Aulia and Hazeeq, I couldn’t focus for the rest of the class, I just couldn’t.

After class, “Hey Y/N since there’s two left days before cuti semester, can I comeover earlier?” she asked, I nodded as I walked away.

DAIYAN’S POV.

“What’s wrong with her?” I asked Mierul, “Well, she’s upset that Hazeeq is into Aulia, instead of her.” he answered, I knew she liked Hazeeq, but I didn’t expect that Hazeeq liked Aulia.

“Let’s comfort her shall we? There’s two day left, and she’s zoning out alot.” said Amir worriedly, Nadhir, Mierul and I agreed.

END OF DAIYAN’S POV.

I sat alone on a bench that has two sided seating place. I put my head against the table, as Nadhir, Mierul and Amir sat on the same table with me.

“I’ve brought us all Mcflurry, let’s eat!” said Nadhir as he hands out everyone their ice cream. I didn’t feel like eating but I felt bad if I didn’t, “Hey Y/N do you want to go to buy some novels this night? get some fresh air?” asked Amir, I agreed excitedly.

“Uuu, someone’s excited hehe, well I hope you two have fun this night. Be careful alright?” said Mierul, Amir hit jokingly on Mierul’s shoulder as he laughs teasingly. Daiyan and Nadhir had to head home early, and we waved them goodbye.

“Should I send you home? I brought my motorcycle with me.” said Amir, “Sure Amir, I hope it doesn’t trouble you alot..” I replied. “No, it doesn’t.”

I saw Mierul already got going, so we both walked together to Amir’s motorcycle. I looked at his sportbike, as I complimented it “Damon HyperFighter?! wowww, it’s stunning!” He laughs shyly and started his sportbike. He told me to get on and I did, so we were off to my house.

I saw Hazeeq dropped off Aulia as we arrived. I got off and replied thankyou, but before I could, “I’ll wait outside, go get ready.” said Amir, AT THIS TIME?? SHIT, I WENT HURRIEDLY INSIDE AND SHOWERED THEN GOT READY

but don’t worry, I still look nice. eventhough it’s just comfy clothes, I ran quickly to Amir and he giggles, “don’t panick, it doesn’t take me that long to wait for you.” he said, I smiled and got on the bike as I wore my helmet.

We both arrived and I was shocked! He brought me to a Mall instead of a Novel Store?! I looked at him as I was betrayed. “welll, I’m sorryyy??” he laughs..Cute, he likes teasing me.

We both enjoyed our night in that mall, we had dinner together, we played arcades together, bought novel together. As a treat, I bought us an Ice cream.

“Well, that was fun, thankyou Amir. For a moment, I forgot about all of my problems. Really, thankyou. You do remind me of someone..” I said as I smile sweetly.

“Oh yeah? Who is it?” he asked as he eats his ice cream, while we’re heading out to his bike. “My late brother, he’s really sweet like you. He really is, it’s just that I didn’t have enough time to repay his kindness.” I answered, looking disappointed towards my acts to my late brother.

“Hey it’s alright, he probably did it because he didn’t want you to lower your standards. Don’t lower your chin, always look up okay?” he replied, comforting me. It does comfort me, and I smiled.

We headed to my house, and I waved him goodbye. It was fun hanging out with Amir, I saw Daiyan and Aulia inside.

“Well, someone’s back after dating with Amir~” said Aulia teasingly, leaving me with a laugh. “So how was it? Did he treat you right?” Daiyan asked excitedly, I nodded “He’s a gentlemen. I like him, as a brother and he does too, as a little sister.” I answered, Daiyan 'Aww-ed' because she was disappointed with my answer. Aulia laughed, “How was your day with Hazeeq?” I asked her..

“Well, I didn’t enjoy it, I wanted to go home with Mierul, not him. He insisted to give Daiyan and I a ride, and Mierul told me to go. I didn’t really enjoy the rest of my day with him.” Aulia answered.

“So when are you confessing Y/N? Who knows if he does like you back secretly? hmmmmmmmmmmm? Or you could confess to him tomorrow but not using your name directly.” Daiyan giving me ideas.

“Sure! that sounds great, when is it? And how should I prepare it?” I excitedly answered.

welll, that night was full of girls night. They prepared what they should, and tomorrow’s the day that they arrive earlier before Hazeeq and the other boys~ huhu next chapter coming up soon. I upload alot ><