Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

After leaving Zhao Heping's brother and sister's house, Lu Changzheng still rode his bicycle with his wife.

Liu Meiyun lost her temper after being shaken, she put a man's clothes under her ass, put her arms around her waist and chatted with him nonchalantly: "Lu Changzheng, I can say my ugly words first, I am not an iron man here. If someone comes to the shop and doesn't do well, I will still fire him, and then don't blame me for hurting your friendship."

Although Liu Meiyun is quite satisfied with that girl Zhao Hemei at the moment, who knows what will happen in the future .

In the business field, she is not as easy to talk to as usual.

"Don't worry, daughter-in-law, absolutely not, Heping is not that kind of person." Lu Changzheng was very confident in his old comrade-in-arms.

Liu Meiyun also followed him.

When the husband and wife returned home slowly, the three brothers approached, Xiao Baogou sniffed his parents, and raised his voice: "Mom and Dad, are you stealing roast duck behind our backs?" "No." Liu

Meiyun A flat-faced denial.

"Yes, no." Lu Changzheng smelled himself, the bicycle was blown all the way, can you still smell it?

"Absolutely, you didn't wash your hands after eating!" Lu Xiaobao plausibly said, this is stolen goods!

Lu Changzheng sniffed it himself in disbelief, frowned slightly, twisted his younger son's nose and said, "You're a dog's nose! Your father, I'm going to give you a report!" Lu Xiaobao told

him Dad broke free from his hand and complained: "Dad, I am your own son. You go to eat delicious food with your mother, and you don't even think about us. You don't even want to bring one home with you!"

Lu Changzheng smacked him on the forehead, and said angrily: "I will give you to the master of the roast duck restaurant, you go and be their son, and you will have meat to eat every day!" "That can't be done!" Lu Xiaobao is not feeling

well Coax, mom is still at this house, how could dad give himself away!

"Mom, why don't you bring me and my brother to dinner with Dad?" Dabao also complained.

It's been a long time since he went out to eat with his mother.

Er Bao joined in the fun: "That's right, Mom, you can't be partial, we are your little padded jackets." "I'll

take you there next time, okay." Liu Meiyun reluctantly compromised.

Each of the three sons is more domineering than their father. Liu Meiyun feels that this is probably inherited from Lu Changzheng.

"Isn't it just a few ducks!" Mr. Lu sat on the sofa and finished watching it lively, and he made the final decision: "Mr. Wan hasn't left work yet, just call her and ask her to come back and bring some ducks." "Really, grandpa,

you It's best, I'll go and call my aunt!" Lu Xiaobao was so happy that he stopped arguing with his father quickly, and pulled Da Bao and Er Bao, and the three brothers rushed to the reception room in a hurry.

等三兄弟打完电话回来,陆二宝一脸欠揍的表情,朝老爷子笑嘻嘻的打小报告:"太爷爷,姑奶奶谈恋爱啦!"

老爷子挑眉,"谁告诉你的?"

"我猜的! My aunt is not in the office, so there is a grandfather answering the phone!"

"Lu Erbao, if you can put more effort into your studies every day, you won't even be able to catch up