Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

But what surprised Liu Meiyun the most was that Liu Bowen was the one who was most uncomfortable with Lu Changzheng not being at home for the past few days.

Although the little guy is stuffy and doesn't like to talk, every day when he opens his eyes, he rolls his eyes and looks around the house, which makes Liu Meiyun, his own sister, a little jealous.

But being jealous is jealous, seeing the little guy listless, she still thinks of ways to make him happy every day.

"Bowen, let's make paper airplanes."

The little guy was listless at first, but when Liu Meiyun folded a piece of letter paper into something that could fly like a bird, his eyes instantly became bright.

"Do you want to learn?" Liu Meiyun threw the paper airplane out, twirled in the air, flew to the gate, hit the door frame before landing.

The little guy expressed his thoughts with practical actions. He followed the paper plane with his eyes, jumped off the ground with his short legs, ran to the door to pick it up, and imitated Liu Meiyun's movement and threw the paper plane out.

It's a pity that the paper plane didn't listen to him, and landed very simply.

Liu Meiyun was watching from the side, and did not offer to help.

If not, the little guy picked up the paper airplane in disappointment and ran to Liu Meiyun, shaking her arm.

Liu Meiyun remained silent.

"Sister! Fly!" Liu Bowen was anxious while holding the paper airplane, uttering two words dryly.

Liu Meiyun only reacted now, grabbed his little short hand, and taught the little guy to fly twice before he mastered the essentials, having a great time playing alone.

Then there were paper boats, thousand paper cranes, and puppies. Liu Meiyun coaxed Liu Bowen with what she had learned all her life in the orphanage, but this kid was only interested in paper airplanes, and learned how to fold them. Just glanced at it and threw it away.

Liu Meiyun didn't force it, thinking that the future would be long, and one day, this little guy would eagerly beg her to teach him.

Liu Bowen, who hadn't gotten tired of playing paper airplanes all afternoon, suddenly saw a figure at the gate of the courtyard, and the paper airplane landed next to that shadow.

He looked up and his eyes lit up immediately.

"Brother-in-law!"

Lu Changzheng thought he was hallucinating. He had been away for almost half a month, and when he came back, the white-eyed wolf should just forget about himself? So this is finally calling out?

Before he could react, the white-eyed wolf rushed towards him like a small cannonball. He habitually picked up the person, patted his butt, and asked wonderingly, "Did you call the wrong person?

" , and saw Liu Meiyun who just walked to the door and rolled her eyes at him.

"Lu Changzheng, what are you talking about?"

Liu Meiyun walked over and saw that Lu Changzheng's uniform was covered in mud, and he looked as if he had been drilled into a coal cave. The mud was almost sticking to his eyes, and it was hard for Liu Bowen to have good eyesight. , which can be recognized at a glance.

"Go and wash first, I just boiled hot water in the pot, and I plan to bathe Bowen."

Liu Meiyun knew that Lu Changzheng would be back in the next two days, but she was not sure about the exact time, and it happened to be a coincidence to bathe Liu Bowen.