"Dabao, Xiaobao, you can't go there!" Liu Meiyun dragged the two brothers back, put them back on the seats and detained them.

Turning around and looking at Lu Erbao next to him, he didn't run around, but he wasn't idle either. He came up to Ren Niuniu with his little finger pointing at the small floral pattern on her skirt and said softly, "Huahua" and then looked down to see if there were any on her clothes

. He just grabbed the side of the person's skirt, trying to pull it off.

Niu Niu was wearing her favorite floral dress with her mother today, she didn't want her younger brother to pick it up, so she pulled the skirt back and turned herself over, leaving only the back of Lu Erbao's head.

Lu Erbao, who has no eyesight, thought that Niuniu was playing with him, but his short legs ran to the other side to continue digging...

In the end, Liu Meiyun had to go over and hug him back, and gave him a biscuit before he stopped.

The three brothers can be quiet for a while with the biscuits. Wang Xiuying witnessed the whole process and gave Liu Meiyun a thumbs up in admiration: "You are really good. If you want me to have three at once, I will collapse." "Yes,

if No one is helping me, so I have collapsed a long time ago."

Everyone who came here, talked about the child and had endless topics to talk about.

It is rare for the triplet to be safe at this moment. After talking about the child, Wang Xiuying couldn't help sighing in Liu Meiyun's ear: "You said that Zhao Chunmei and his wife are really unlucky. They have such a niece, otherwise she might be able to do it right now." Sitting here."

"It's unlucky." Liu Meiyun nodded.

Because of this spy incident, Uncle Zhao Lanlan was transferred away, and she didn't know where to go. The only thing she knew was that Zhao Lanlan was assigned to work on the farm. I was implicated, and was taken away for investigation for a period of time. Although nothing happened after the investigation, the school teacher couldn't do it.

I heard that he stayed at home every day for the past few months and never stepped out of the door, but he had several arguments with Sun Aiguo and Battalion Commander Sun, and the two even started fighting.

"Mom, it's hot!" Dabao couldn't sit still for a while, because he thought it was too hot here.

"Hold on, Dad will be here soon." Liu Meiyun finished chatting with Wang Xiuying, and had to return her attention to the three brothers, feeding them water.

There are many people in the auditorium and there are no fans, only a few large windows for ventilation. Isn't it hot at the moment?

"It's okay, it should start soon." Wang Xiuying hugged the child to comfort her: "Your parent Zheng seems to be the first to go up to accept the commendation, and he will come down to help you watch it when it's over." "That's

good ." Liu Meiyun only prays that the three brothers can survive until their father's commendation ends.

Fortunately, after a while, the commendation meeting began with thunderous applause from the soldiers and military members.

The three brothers were really good at the moment, because of the novelty, they all raised their heads, curious about the speech of the strange uncle in the stands, and seemed to learn how to clap their hands.

But after not persisting for a few minutes, Dabao became impatient and didn't mind waiting to see his father at all.

"Mom, it's hot, go home." Dabao didn't like his body being sticky and greasy, and his forehead was sweating too. He was sweating and uncomfortable, so he hugged Liu Meiyun's arms and clamored to go home to cool off.