The first show is over

Start from the beginning

Han Jue nodded and prepared to leave.

Guan Yi stepped forward at this time and said to Han Jue; "I'll discuss something with the director, you go first."

Han Jue's mind turned, finally nodded and left.

The director did not go, still standing in place.

Guessing that Guan Yi wanted to give his artists more shots, he put his eyes back on the manuscript in his hand and said first without raising his head.

"Han Jue's group of shots is definitely the most, you don't have to worry, this is set from the beginning."

Guan Yi didn't say this, after listening to the director's words, he said; "Director Wang, I'll do it. I'm here to tell you something you may not know yet."

The director stopped the pen in his hand and looked up at Guan Yi.

"Han Jue previously participated in the audition for the eighth season of "Huaxia Has Hip Hop" and also passed. I deduce it will be broadcast soon in the first issue, he is very likely to appear, so," Guan Yi paused, "I hope you can change Han Jue's introduction material to this.

The role of the introduction material is to show the passers-by audience, presumably any audience will not have a positive impression of Han Jue after seeing the introduction of Han Jue 'who should have been a member of WIN4', Therefore."

Guan Yi stayed, intending to let the director change a guest introduction, so that the two programs could be connected and attract fans on both sides to support Han Jue.

"Oh?"

The director was surprised, he really did not receive news that Han Jue participated in the eighth season of "Huaxia Has Hip Hop".

If Han Jue can go back, then inviting Han Jue here now is definitely bloody, provided that Han Jue does not take the initiative to ask to get off the car.

Of course, even if only the audition passes, as long as Han Jue appears in the popular monster-level program, then "Let's Fall in Love" can rub a wave of "Huaxia Has Hip Hop" heat.

As for Guan Yi's inference, the director will agree with it after a little thought.

Because as long as the production team of "Huaxia Has Hip Hop" is not stupid, they will not let go of Han Jue's hot topic.

[Idol], [Comeback], [Counterattack], and the strength that can pass the audition attended by tens of thousands of people will certainly not be particularly bad.

This is properly a hot topic, a propaganda topic.

Moreover, even if Han Jue is not broadcast in the end, then "Let's Fall in Love" will have had time to use the originally prepared material, so it is completely affordable to wait for such a few days.

The director nodded and agreed to Guan Yi's request...

When Han Jue walked downstairs, Zhang Yiman saw it and said that he would personally send Han Jue downstairs.

And Sister Qin was very worried about a man and a woman, a scoundrel and an innocent girl, and the two were alone, so she asked to accompany Zhang Yiman to send Han Jue together.

Han Jue and Zhang Yiman chatted while walking, mostly Zhang Yiman was saying something, let Han Jue go home and prepare something related to music in advance, Han Jue nodded the whole time, indicating that he understood.

Sister Qin actually came down and also wanted to see what kind of person Han Jue was in private after he left the recording.

But I didn't see what I was expecting in my heart, the so-called 'true face of Han Jue' a little worried.

This Star is from EarthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara