Return to the Magic Capital

Sharing what you like with someone you don't understand is a kind of self-inflicted loneliness.

In his previous life, whenever Han Jue wrote something, he happily handed over the manuscript in his heart, and in the long wait, he was worried in his heart, thinking about whether the response would be good, thinking that it would disappoint the expectant people?

Think this, think that.

And when those self-proclaimed extraordinary little directors changed Han Jue's script casually, Han Jue wanted to cut people.

In this life, maybe you have died once, or you can eat by your face instead of talent, and your mentality is much relaxed.

Zhang Yiman's singing style and the arrangement of the entire song may not be exactly the same as Han Jue's memory of "Blood Love", and Han Jue does not seem paranoid, but just sighs

'All good, all good.'

The song is sung, and Han Jue knows that even if he likes the song "Blood Love" again, he will not be arrogant enough to think that after this episode is broadcast, "Bloody Love Story" will be unanimously liked by all the viewers in front of the
TV.

You don't need to like everyone, as long as you can make the 500 listeners in the venue like it.

Even if the listener looks back afterwards and realizes that they didn't really like "Blood Love".

Just make an impression.

The so-called more you play later, the more advantageous you are, this is the truth.

As long as the audience is impressed when they vote, and the other songs come to mind first, then it is considered a victory.

Now that Zhang Yiman has successfully kicked the gym, Han Jue thinks that he has not lived up to the money he took from Aidu.

After the recording ended that night, after coming out of Shonan TV, it was already late.

The ground outside is illuminated by streetlamps, showing a dry and wet appearance, adding a bit of rustic atmosphere to the luxurious TV station.

Standing five steps away from the door, the breath you exhale can already travel the mist.

Han Jue wrapped up a thick down jacket and got into the nanny car first.

"Goodbye everyone~" Zhang Yiman waved goodbye to the singers with a smile on his face before getting into the car.

"Goodbye, see you next time." The singers replied.

The other singers were also wrapped in thick coats, holding hands, waiting for their nanny cars to drive over.

When there is no camera, they are also like ordinary people, they will talk about topics with clear love and hate.

It is foreseeable that Zhang Yiman will be the topic of conversation by them for a while.

The competition for "The Singer" is over, but the recording of "Let's Fall in Love" is not over yet.

Inside the car, they disagreed over the big event of what to eat for dinner or late-night snacks.

"How can you come to Star City without eating crayfish?" Zhang Yiman said strangely.

"Why do you have to eat crayfish when you get to Star City?" Han Jue put his body on the glass of the car, and put out a large fork with both hands, showing the meaning of resistance with his whole body.

"The crayfish in Star City are very famous, wouldn't it be strange not to eat crayfish when you arrive in Star City?"

"It's not weird at all."