It was awkward yes, [m.name] didn't know what else to ask and he was clearly uncomfortable about the fact that a fatui harbinger came in person for this 'treaty'. The fatui are known to be sly foxes and [m.name] knew that so he really had to be careful with them. Turning back around he started to walk forward letting the ginger tail behind him.

He was of course he wasn't going to go where he usually stays and [m.name] was prepared for situations like these. He had another space well pack and organized for him to stay with beans. He looked down and saw her walking by him side glancing her behind having a close eye on the other.

It wasn't long until they came, [m.name] unlocked the door and the husky quickly ran in soon loud squeaks were heard. Childe looked at the dog who held a squeaky toy in her mouth as he jumped and shook it around. "Well?" [m.name] asked.

"Are you going to stalk me from outside and let your hand get infected or you want to go in." [m.name] sarcastically said giving childe a firm glare. "oh?. . Oh—- Yeah of course I won't invade your per—"

"Get inside."

"Okay!!"

Childes Pov

"so. . . What's the dogs name?" He asked looking at the red husky who chewed violently on the fox squeaky toy while it seemed to glare at him. Of course he wasn't intimidated, maybe it was a warning from the dog To not lay his fingers on her owner. Talking about owner the [h.color] haired male was in the kitchen taking the feathers of the huge Turkey.

"Ah, this will last if someone isn't a fat ass. ." Childe felt as if that comment was for him. In fact he hasn't ate anything home cooked or well cooked in a while. He had a feeling that this was going to be some nice food. "Ah excuse me?" He softly asked a small layer of sweat on his face.

"Ah. . . Her name is beans."

'wow totally didn't ignore me.'

"So Tartaglia, why is it that you can't aim?" [m.name] asked. 'Why is he coming from my aim now?' He thought. "Well you— I thought harbingers were well trained?" The [s.color] male cut the ginger from finishing his sentences. 'Is he doing this on purpose?...'

"No I'm actually well trained but not in that specific area, I'm still trying to improve with the usage of guns and rifles." He started. "But with swords spears and catalysts I'm certainly well trained with those." He finished with pride. He saw the other make a 'O' shaped mouth and gave a small thumbs up.

"I would stick to those and not guns."

"I'm trying to improve."

"Let's say. . Like a bit ago, I could have shot you dead and the Fatui would be over ou— my lands."

"Shut up, im guessing guns is your area of expertise"

"nah, I personally prefer torture." [m.name] who had a butcher knife in hand slammed it down on the table and softly smiled at him. The red heads cheeks slowly heated up. "So I'm guessing you have a Vision?"

"Yes, hydro."

"Unlimited water that sounds cool."

"Would you like to tell me about yourself?" He asked warning a small smile from [m.name] as he quickly and swiftly started to cut up the Turkey in pieces. "Well— I live alone here with beans. . . I protect my property. . . Unlike you I don't wield a vision and if I were it would practically be useless."

"Combat or any sort of things really don't catch my attention, I hate combat."

"Say Tartaglia what is the need of my land anyway." He asked. The ginger could feel the conversation slowly swift into one of Interrogation also a smile was always seen on his face he could feel his temper slowly start to tick. He could practically taste the others sarcasm and arrogance arrogant. " set up camps and send divisions, we would provide goods and protection in exchange of land."

"Yes, I know that but why would I want that. . I have my own stuff and food and I occasionally hunt." Childe could feel a rare shiver from his spine roll down. Glancing from the other man to the dog who sat in front of him staring at him almost as if it was waiting for the wrong move.

His wrong move.

"Let me ask again." [m.name] hummed as he now had the Turkey in a bowl all prepared. Now in his hands cutting up some vegetables. "Why my land, why not Liyue or Sumeru Heck even Inzauma. .why here?" As he thought, childe slowly and carefully started to guard up.

The dog quickly standing. "Oh wow. . . Haha. . It's getting kind of tense." He nervously laughed. "I'm certainly not threat to you harbinger." Childe heard [m.name] say, "or do I feel like one?"

"No, im just used to cold environments being in fresh and warm environments can get on my nerves"

"So?"

"My nose is stuffy, it really messes with me. . . I'm currently having some allergies due to the sudden change." He explained. Which was true his nose was kind of red from how much Childe had been sniffing and rubbing his nose all week.

All four weeks traveling from his home country to here.

"I'm not a fond of cold weather or extreme warm weather. . That's why I stayed here it just the perfect conditions for me."

"Have you ever visited my homeland"

"Only about twice when I was younger I had some business with another harbinger." [m.name] sighed. "But that oh so harbinger ended up in bad terms with me, so when I hear about the fatui I feel like it's him." He sighed. "Tartaglia if I've been hard my apologies."

"It's all dottores fault for my treating of you."

"Oh the doctor." Childe whispered. "Yeah you can say we used to be buddy's."

[m.name] had finished cutting everything and let them shit in water while he started to boil the Turkey chunks. He washed his hands and started to dig inside the counter only to bring out a small medical kit. His eyes soon landed on himself and soon to his injured arm. "How bad is it?" He asked.

"Ah this it's nothing bad I've gotten worse!"

"Then I won't treat you."

"Please. . ."

He watched as [m.name] walked towards him one hand holding the kit while he held a bowl on the other. [m.name] kneeled in front of him placing both the bowl and kit down. Childe watched him kneel down. The ginger could now clearly see the features displayed on the other male.

Almost matching of what he has heard of the other harbingers. His soft and smooth looking [h.color] locks and his [e.color] eyes childe seemed to be lost in. Other than the arrogant and annoying attitude he gave he was quite a majestic view.

[m.name] hummed as he gently grabbed his hand and looked at it, soon starting to soak in some of the remaining blood and clean the dried one with a wet towel. Childe could see how carful each hand movement [m.name] took.

"Your good at this." He blurted. [m.name] looked at his eyes and hummed looking back down. "Of course, you don't know when things like these are handy. Reading lots of medical books gave me knowledge."

"I'm not much of a reader, I'm not so intrigued with books."

"You seem like a outdoor person."

"I am."

"Ah, I guessed right."

Childe watched profoundly seeing how the other treated his hand. How the other finger tips brushed and caressed his hand. He pressed around finding a point that made the ginger jolt a bit. [m.name] stoped and looked up at the his face watching closely as his lip twitch downwards.

"It hurts."

"Sorry, I didn't realize I was pressing to hard." [m.name] softly whispered his thumb gently brushing the gingers wrist. He closely watched childe twitch and jolt upwards pressing his lips tighter, avoiding the [e.color] stares.

"Let's finish bandaging this and we are done, try and hold a bit more. Be a good boy and be patient."