𝖡𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗍

No ones POV:

     Killer was just in his room laying on the floor, bored to the max. Then he heard Cross walk in.Killer kind of jumped from cross busting his door down but besides that his face lit up a bit. ‘’Cross!’’ Killer shouted as he got up and jumped onto him. Cross catching him

He then lightly tossed Killer on his bed, cross still on top of him. They're both laughing and giggling the cross breaks the endless laughing and asks- 

''Hey, do you want to play something?’’  Then Killer responds, ‘’ Sure, why not’’ They were both slightly blushing and it was normal because they have been together for almost five years now. The rest of the poly has too.2 hours after playing minecraft

Dust and Horror join as well so now add another 1 hour and 30 minutes of Playing. Then Dust ended up sleeping on Killer lap and Horror pressing up against his back.

Killer woke up in the middle of his mates, unable to move he sighed then tried to free his arm but was unsuccessful. He tried again, but yet again he was unsuccessful, he was also trying not to wake them up while doing so. He felt Horror shift behind him. Then he heard a soft raspy voice beneath him.

 “You alright Kills?’’ Dust asked. Killer looked down and nodded “ You need up?” Dust asked next, Killer Hesitantly nodded. Then Dust leaned up and waited for Killer to get up but then killer whispers

“What about Horror?” Dust then realized that Horror was holding onto him, Cross on Killer’s left side, also not letting go.

“Well, what did you need?” Dust asked. “ My phone.“ Killer responded. Dust then got up, grabbed Killer´s phone off his desk and handed it to him.

“Thanks.“(keep in mind their whispering so they don‘t wake Horror and Cross up.)Killer then turned on his phone and began to play who knows what kind of games.Then for the next 10 minutes Dust watched him play weird games that involve cats until Dust fell back asleep.

Then Killer was like well god damn it, why me TnT. So then Killer eventually gained enough energy to TP out of the room. Killer then wanted to make breakfast for them but surprisingly, it was 4 in the morning so he decided to wait.

Killer then turned on the tv, turned it down, and he was watching a cooking show about cakes, it’s one of a million hobbies he's into. After what felt like a couple of minutes, went by, he checked the time and got up and started to make breakfast.

Killer is going to make pancakes, eggs, and sausages, with apple juice as a drink, but a dark coffee for their boss (of course). Then Killer was startled by footsteps from the stairway. To his surprise it was Horror wondering where he was. (they are still whispering cause it‘s super early in the morning)

”sorry, did I wake ya?” Killer asked  “no.“ Horror replied looking like he was drunk due to how tired he was. “The others up yet?“ Horror asked. Killer shrugged as he got 5 plates out, and set them on the dinner table.

Then Horror decided to help out and get 5 glass cups out and put them aside the plates. “Thanks Horror, appreciate it ” Killer said softly “hmh,” Horror replied. 30 minutes later, Horror was helping Killer make breakfast.

Dust wakes up again and comes down the stairs to help set up and plate food.

Then when they were done setting it was 6am and Cross came down and took a seat. So did Horror, Dust, and Killer.Then Killer made boss’ coffee just the way he liked it, and set it at his seat along with Night’s breakfast.

Then Night came out of his office and down the stairs. Sat down, and ate with them.

After they ate they sat down, watched a movie, and they had snacks/candy. (A gory movie of course.) 

  Night - Fireballs 

  Horror - airheads

  Dust - Sour patch kids

  Cross - Chocolate

  Killer - swedish fish 

again, im really sorry about not getting the commissions in time so